-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of St. Augustine Spring 2018
Started by CareerSwitcheroo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I applied on Aug 8 and received an invitation for an interview two days later. I was accepted this week. I applied late because I originally was going to apply for Summer, but the admissions counselor told me they were still accepting apps for Spring so I was like why not.Did anyone apply late in the spring cycle like a month after then deadline and still receive and interview?
Congrats! Do u mind sharing your stats?I applied on Aug 8 and received an invitation for an interview two days later. I was accepted this week. I applied late because I originally was going to apply for Summer, but the admissions counselor told me they were still accepting apps for Spring so I was like why not.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll make a Facebook group for anyone attending the San Marcos campusSame!! Got my email for San Marcos today! Congrats!!!
Can you please add meIf you'd like to join the Spring 2018 Austin, TX DPT Facebook page, message tech1894 or myself with your name and we will add you!
Last edited:
Has anyone that interviewed on the 8th for the Austin campus still not heard back?
Yes, I have not heard anything yet either.Has anyone that interviewed on the 8th for the Austin campus still not heard back?
I got in!Anyone hear back from San Marcos yet?
Congrats! Did you interview on the 8th or 22nd?I got in!
Has one been made? If not, I could happily create oneI'll make a Facebook group for anyone attending the San Marcos campus
I just made one! Send me your full name in a private message and I can add you on FB 🙂Has one been made? If not, I could happily create one
There's a groups called University of St. Augustine - San Marcos DPT Spring 2018Has one been made? If not, I could happily create one
I think they might start sending emails out tomorrowI interviewed on the 22nd and I was wondering if anyone who interviewed that day has heard back yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did you interview at? I interviewed at St. Augustine on the 22nd and still have not heard back yet.I interviewed on the 22nd and I was wondering if anyone who interviewed that day has heard back yet.
I interviewed at San Marcos. Good Luck!Where did you interview at? I interviewed at St. Augustine on the 22nd and still have not heard back yet.
I hope so. Have you talked to an advisor or are you just hoping to hear back by tomorrow?I think they might start sending emails out tomorrow
Just an educated guess. People who interviewed on the 8th heard back after a week and a half. Guessing we might too?I hope so. Have you talked to an advisor or are you just hoping to hear back by tomorrow?
Check your portals. I found out on my portal a day before I was sent the acceptance email. I was accepted about 10 days after the interviewJust an educated guess. People who interviewed on the 8th heard back after a week and a half. Guessing we might too?
I interviewed on the 22 at San Marcos, and I just check the portal, but didn't receive an email yet. I've been accepted!!! Check your portals everyone!
Congrats! To which campus?Received my acceptance yesterday!
Has anyone heard from the St. Augustine campus?
San MarcosCongrats! To which campus?
Out of curiosity, did any of you who were accepted have any outstanding prereqs at the time of your application? Did they state any conditions such as maintaining your GPA or something of that nature?
Anyone that applied to the flex program hear back yet?
Has anyone heard from Miami?
Has anyone heard from Miami?
Did you apply to their flex program as well?
I have reached out via email with questions about my applications and the response I’ve been getting is “we’re focusing on our summer 2017 cohort and will review your application later.”
Pretty annoying.
No, the spring 2018 program.Did you apply to their flex program as well?
I have reached out via email with questions about my applications and the response I’ve been getting is “we’re focusing on our summer 2017 cohort and will review your application later.”
Pretty annoying.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from Miami?
Not yet...I'm hoping tomorrow or so because it seems like people heard the second Monday after the interview which would be tomorrow
Does anyone know if I can apply to both FLEX and residential program at the same time?
The residential application is through their own website and FLEX is through PTCAS. I plan to applying to both.
The residential application is through their own website and FLEX is through PTCAS. I plan to applying to both.
Pretty sure they only allow you to apply to one program. Definitely check with an advisor to be sure.Does anyone know if I can apply to both FLEX and residential program at the same time?
The residential application is through their own website and FLEX is through PTCAS. I plan to applying to both.
Have most people who've applied to the Miami campus interviewed already? I applied pretty late like 3 weeks ago to the Miami campus, and the counselor said I should hear back within 2-3 weeks.[/QUOTE
Hear back for interview or decision?
Has anyone heard from the St. Augustine campus??? I'm going out of the country next week and scared that I won't have internet access to check if I got accepted or not :/
I just got accepted for the st. Augustine campus!!!!!!!!
Just got accepted to Miami!!
I was just accepted to the Miami campus, Spring 2018.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad