University of St. Augustine Spring 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone apply late in the spring cycle like a month after then deadline and still receive and interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone apply late in the spring cycle like a month after then deadline and still receive and interview?
I applied on Aug 8 and received an invitation for an interview two days later. I was accepted this week. I applied late because I originally was going to apply for Summer, but the admissions counselor told me they were still accepting apps for Spring so I was like why not.

Reactions: 1 users
I applied on Aug 8 and received an invitation for an interview two days later. I was accepted this week. I applied late because I originally was going to apply for Summer, but the admissions counselor told me they were still accepting apps for Spring so I was like why not.
Congrats! Do u mind sharing your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you'd like to join the Spring 2018 Austin, TX DPT Facebook page, message tech1894 or myself with your name and we will add you!
Can you please add me

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone that interviewed on the 8th for the Austin campus still not heard back?

Does anyone know how many people have been accepted to Austin and Miami for Spring 2018?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on the 22nd and I was wondering if anyone who interviewed that day has heard back yet.

I interviewed on the 22nd and I was wondering if anyone who interviewed that day has heard back yet.
I think they might start sending emails out tomorrow

Reactions: 2 users
Where did you interview at? I interviewed at St. Augustine on the 22nd and still have not heard back yet.

I hope so. Have you talked to an advisor or are you just hoping to hear back by tomorrow?
Just an educated guess. People who interviewed on the 8th heard back after a week and a half. Guessing we might too?

Just an educated guess. People who interviewed on the 8th heard back after a week and a half. Guessing we might too?
Check your portals. I found out on my portal a day before I was sent the acceptance email. I was accepted about 10 days after the interview

I interviewed on the 22 at San Marcos, and I just check the portal, but didn't receive an email yet. I've been accepted!!! Check your portals everyone!

Received my acceptance yesterday!

Out of curiosity, did any of you who were accepted have any outstanding prereqs at the time of your application? Did they state any conditions such as maintaining your GPA or something of that nature?

Anyone that applied to the flex program hear back yet?

Has anyone heard from Miami?

Did you apply to their flex program as well?

I have reached out via email with questions about my applications and the response I’ve been getting is “we’re focusing on our summer 2017 cohort and will review your application later.”

Pretty annoying.

Did you apply to their flex program as well?

I have reached out via email with questions about my applications and the response I’ve been getting is “we’re focusing on our summer 2017 cohort and will review your application later.”

Pretty annoying.
No, the spring 2018 program.

Does anyone know if I can apply to both FLEX and residential program at the same time?
The residential application is through their own website and FLEX is through PTCAS. I plan to applying to both.

Does anyone know if I can apply to both FLEX and residential program at the same time?
The residential application is through their own website and FLEX is through PTCAS. I plan to applying to both.
Pretty sure they only allow you to apply to one program. Definitely check with an advisor to be sure.

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from Austin? I emailed them last Monday and all she said was that the admissions committee was still deliberating and final decisions would be sent out soon.

Have most people who've applied to the Miami campus interviewed already? I applied pretty late like 3 weeks ago to the Miami campus, and the counselor said I should hear back within 2-3 weeks.

Have most people who've applied to the Miami campus interviewed already? I applied pretty late like 3 weeks ago to the Miami campus, and the counselor said I should hear back within 2-3 weeks.[/QUOTE

Hear back for interview or decision?

Has anyone heard from the St. Augustine campus??? I'm going out of the country next week and scared that I won't have internet access to check if I got accepted or not :/

Just received my acceptance email from st augustine today!!

Reactions: 3 users
I just got my acceptance to the Miami campus!!

Reactions: 2 users
I was just accepted to the Miami campus, Spring 2018.

Received an acceptance letter for Spring 2018, Miami campus yesterday!

Did anyone make a Facebook group for the St Augustine campus?

i am about to start a fb group for st austine dpt spring 2018. please message me your names once accepted so i can add you to the group!!!

I'm late, but received my acceptance letter for the Miami Campus!