University of St. Augustine Spring 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone apply late in the spring cycle like a month after then deadline and still receive and interview?
 
Did anyone apply late in the spring cycle like a month after then deadline and still receive and interview?
I applied on Aug 8 and received an invitation for an interview two days later. I was accepted this week. I applied late because I originally was going to apply for Summer, but the admissions counselor told me they were still accepting apps for Spring so I was like why not.
 
I applied on Aug 8 and received an invitation for an interview two days later. I was accepted this week. I applied late because I originally was going to apply for Summer, but the admissions counselor told me they were still accepting apps for Spring so I was like why not.
Congrats! Do u mind sharing your stats?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on the 22nd and I was wondering if anyone who interviewed that day has heard back yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope so. Have you talked to an advisor or are you just hoping to hear back by tomorrow?
Just an educated guess. People who interviewed on the 8th heard back after a week and a half. Guessing we might too?
 
Just an educated guess. People who interviewed on the 8th heard back after a week and a half. Guessing we might too?
Check your portals. I found out on my portal a day before I was sent the acceptance email. I was accepted about 10 days after the interview
 
Out of curiosity, did any of you who were accepted have any outstanding prereqs at the time of your application? Did they state any conditions such as maintaining your GPA or something of that nature?
 
Has anyone heard from Miami?

Did you apply to their flex program as well?

I have reached out via email with questions about my applications and the response I’ve been getting is “we’re focusing on our summer 2017 cohort and will review your application later.”

Pretty annoying.
 
Did you apply to their flex program as well?

I have reached out via email with questions about my applications and the response I’ve been getting is “we’re focusing on our summer 2017 cohort and will review your application later.”

Pretty annoying.
No, the spring 2018 program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if I can apply to both FLEX and residential program at the same time?
The residential application is through their own website and FLEX is through PTCAS. I plan to applying to both.
 
Does anyone know if I can apply to both FLEX and residential program at the same time?
The residential application is through their own website and FLEX is through PTCAS. I plan to applying to both.
Pretty sure they only allow you to apply to one program. Definitely check with an advisor to be sure.
 
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from Austin? I emailed them last Monday and all she said was that the admissions committee was still deliberating and final decisions would be sent out soon.
 
Have most people who've applied to the Miami campus interviewed already? I applied pretty late like 3 weeks ago to the Miami campus, and the counselor said I should hear back within 2-3 weeks.
 
Have most people who've applied to the Miami campus interviewed already? I applied pretty late like 3 weeks ago to the Miami campus, and the counselor said I should hear back within 2-3 weeks.[/QUOTE

Hear back for interview or decision?
 
Has anyone heard from the St. Augustine campus??? I'm going out of the country next week and scared that I won't have internet access to check if I got accepted or not :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am about to start a fb group for st austine dpt spring 2018. please message me your names once accepted so i can add you to the group!!!