University of Toronto Pharmacy Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetcreature

Do You Know Who You Are?
Reaction score
Hey! Didn’t see a thread for the class of 2024 and just wanted to start one so we can all connect, talk about the admissions process, MMI, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

What is everyone's cumulative average? Do you think there will be a lot of people applying for this cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, everyone! and to future applicants. I am a 1st year. Class of 2023. If you have any questions during application process, give me a shout and I will try to answer as best as I can :)

If you are curious about my stats, I posted mine in the Class of 2023 thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, applying here too! I was looking for this forum for a few months haha.
Best of luck to everyone.

does toronto MMI ask personal question? ex) why choose toronto university and why you want to studh pharm?

does toronto MMI ask personal question? ex) why choose toronto university and why you want to studh pharm?
That would be more of an Waterloo interview. MMI does ask you personal question but not in a way you mentioned. They give you a quote from famous person and asks your point of view and opinion.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi all, I'm applying this December but writing my PCAT for the first time in January. Has anyone already written it? How was it?

Hi all, I'm applying this December but writing my PCAT for the first time in January. Has anyone already written it? How was it?

I wrote in October/November cycle.
I found it fair; the practice pearson tests that you can buy from the company are very reflective of the actual test and I suggest purchasing and practicing with those.

I wrote mine in July, it wasnt too bad! Used a few study guides that my friend gave me.

Every year, there are ignorant pharmacist wanna-bes. Pharmacy is not the career you want to enter unless you're ready to be overworked for $35 an hour and accumulating over 80K in debt. DON'T DO PHARMACY IT IS SUPER SATURATED!!!! Honestly listen to people who won't recommend their own careers to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, do you guys have any tips on how to prepare for the MMI?

Hello, future pharmacy students! I have created a Facebook group chat for your class and for you guys to help each other and discuss about MMI and what not. Link: m.me/join/AbYI4HlfsVfD-vmr

Or copy paste "m.me/join/AbYI4HlfsVfD-vmr" into your address bar.
Edit: The invite link is broken.

Last edited:
Hello, future pharmacy students! I have created a Facebook group chat for your class and for you guys to help each other and discuss about MMI and what not. Link: m.me/join/AbYI4HlfsVfD-vmr

Or copy paste "m.me/join/AbYI4HlfsVfD-vmr" into your address bar.

is the group still up? when I click the link it gives me an error.

Reactions: 3 users
they lowered the pcat requirement so much this year

I’m using the practice test the Casper website has and the few questions they have available on the website as well.

is the group still up? when I click the link it gives me an error.
Hello, guys. I hope your Casper preparation is going well if you haven't already taken it, and you are safe at your respective homes.
It is unfortunate that MMI had to be canceled due to COVID-19 cause it is one-of-a-kind experience.
So, the previous post about applicant's Facebook group chat is still active about 30-ish members right now with 4 current U of T PharmD students.
I didn't realize the link was broken and I can't seem to find a share link for a group chat in messenger settings.
So, if you want to join the Facebook group chat, just DM or send me a private message here with your Facebook name and I will add you.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi bubbleDIA. I tried to send a private message to you with my fb info, but I got an error saying I can’t message you.

Hi bubbleDIA. I tried to send a private message to you with my fb info, but I got an error saying I can’t message you.
Hmm... that's weird.
Since you can't DM me, I've invited you to group convo in student doc network. Click your account top right corner of the browser and see if you can find a group convo for 2T4 that I created. Then, you can message me via FB.

For anyone also interested in joining FB group for this year's applicants, leave a comment in this thread and I will try to invite you guys to sdn's group convo and you guys can message me in FB as well.

Hmm... that's weird.
Since you can't DM me, I've invited you to group convo in student doc network. Click your account top right corner of the browser and see if you can find a group convo for 2T4 that I created. Then, you can message me via FB.

For anyone also interested in joining FB group for this year's applicants, leave a comment in this thread and I will try to invite you guys to sdn's group convo and you guys can message me in FB as well.
I would like to be added to the Facebook group too :)

Hey everyone! I'd love to be added to the facebook group. Let me know who to message or how to get the ball rolling :)

Hey guys, 2T2 here!
What's happening with interviews this year at UofT? I know the first batch was supposed to run on March 28.
All the best, everyone.

Hey guys, 2T2 here!
What's happening with interviews this year at UofT? I know the first batch was supposed to run on March 28.
All the best, everyone.
Hi. The MMI got replaced with the CASPer test this year.

Hmm... that's weird.

Hi, I'd like to be added to your group as well if that's possible!

Hmm... that's weird.

Hi can I be added as well?

I would like to be added to the group as well! :)
Hey everyone! I'd love to be added to the facebook group. Let me know who to message or how to get the ball rolling :)
Hi, I'd like to be added to your group as well if that's possible!
Hi can I be added as well?
Can I be added as well, please?
I private messaged all of you in Student Doc. Please check your inboxes. Instruction is there.

Anyone who would like to join as well, just leave a message in the thread.
Facebook made some changes recently I guess. So, messenger group invite link function is gone. I have to add each one of you manually.

I private messaged all of you in Student Doc. Please check your inboxes. Instruction is there.

Facebook made some changes recently I guess. So, messenger group invite link function is gone. I have to add each one of you manually.
Hi! I'd love to be added too please :)

i would like to be added as well!

Hello, guys. I hope your Casper preparation is going well if you haven't already taken it, and you are safe at your respective homes.
It is unfortunate that MMI had to be canceled due to COVID-19 cause it is one-of-a-kind experience.
So, the previous post about applicant's Facebook group chat is still active about 30-ish members right now with 4 current U of T PharmD students.
I didn't realize the link was broken and I can't seem to find a share link for a group chat in messenger settings.
So, if you want to join the Facebook group chat, just DM or send me a private message here with your Facebook name and I will add you.

Hey! Can you add me to the group chat too if possible?

Hmm... that's weird.

Hey if you dont mind may I get added to that group as well!