-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Unknown WW - Sign Up and GAME thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This game's dyachei's idea and devyn and I will be assisting.
Sign up!
One
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown(xxx) --holding, she can post for herself when she confirms!
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
One
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown(xxx) --holding, she can post for herself when she confirms!
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in!
One
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three
1. FFM
2.
3.
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
One
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three
1. FFM
2.
3.
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
One
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three
1.FFM
2.
3.
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three
1.FFM
2.
3.
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
If you're not active, you will be ejected from the game. If there is a waitlist, I will insert one of them, instead.
E
Escalla
This sounds exciting!!! I'm sad that I'm missing out. Hope you guys have a blast!!! 😀
This sounds exciting!!! I'm sad that I'm missing out. Hope you guys have a blast!!! 😀
🙁
Just a head's up, I will be travelling on Wed. so I will be out of touch for like 5 hours that day but am really wanting to play! I won't be like in the boonies where I can't check in and participate but I travel on 7/17 and then back on 7/23, please don't eject me!
Can someone sign me up please? 🙂 I don't care where!
One
1. allie
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three
1.FFM
2.
3.
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
1. allie
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three
1.FFM
2.
3.
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
One
1. allie
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3.
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
1. allie
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3.
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
One
1. allie
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
1. allie
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.
3.
4.
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One
1. allie
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3.
4. DVMD
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
1. allie
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3.
4. DVMD
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4.
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
The Kid and the Cricket are on my team.
#winning
#winning
=One
1. allie
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3.
4. DVMD
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2.
3.
4.
5.
1. allie
2.
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3.
4. DVMD
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2.
3.
4.
5.
Can someone add me in? Don't mind where 🙂
=One
1. allie
2. TRH
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3.
4. DVMD
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
1. allie
2. TRH
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3.
4. DVMD
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
=One
1. allie
2. TRH
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
Why the hell not.
1. allie
2. TRH
3.
4.
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
Why the hell not.
Hey mods! Will there be any avatar requirements for this game? 🙂
Hey mods! Will there be any avatar requirements for this game? 🙂
Nope
C'mon, we need one stripper in the men's club.... 😉
Alors and I are in da mountains so can someone plz sign us up thanks 🙂🙂🙂🙂
One
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
This will be a more simple game but requires your attention
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5.
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
This will be a more simple game but requires your attention
One
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5. 3Dogs3Cats
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
Gonna try my first WW game!
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5. 3Dogs3Cats
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
Gonna try my first WW game!
C'mon, we need one stripper in the men's club.... 😉
Got this.
Pretty manly anyways...
One
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5. 3Dogs3Cats
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5. wildcatj
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
7 spots left.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5. Dwin
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5. 3Dogs3Cats
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5. wildcatj
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5. Dwin
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5. 3Dogs3Cats
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5. wildcatj
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
One
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5. Dwin
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5. 3Dogs3Cats
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5. wildcatj
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3. Wld
4.
5.
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5. Dwin
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5. 3Dogs3Cats
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5. wildcatj
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3. Wld
4.
5.
One
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5.
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
5. 3Dogs3Cats
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5.
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3.
4.
5.
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3.
4.
5.
Gonna try my first WW game!
Welcome to group two...I think I shall give you the nickname catdog. 😉
Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
Last edited:
Promised the misses I'd take a break from ww for a bit. Have fun figuring out who to kill day 1 now biches... NM, WS is in the game

Promised the misses I'd take a break from ww for a bit. Have fun figuring out who to kill day 1 now biches... NM, WS is in the game![]()
how long is "a bit"?
Welcome to group two...I think I shall give you the nickname catdog. 😉
Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
Thanks!
how long is "a bit"?
lol, i'm sure me and the misses have differing definitions of "a bit"

Uh, I think this game needs to get a move on.
SIGN UP, PEOPLE!
SIGN UP, PEOPLE!
I'll give it until 5 pm Eastern. Then, I'll close sign ups regardless and run it with less if need be.
Sign the FECK up! 
Sign the FECK up!![]()
4 spots left. Wanna use your powers of persuasion?
4 spots left. Wanna use your powers of persuasion?
I'll take all four.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4 spots left. Wanna use your powers of persuasion?
I'll see what I can do...
tbh rojo shouldn't be a little biotch and should not let his wifey keep him on such a tight leash 🙄 😛
E
Escalla
Must....resist.....🙁
If there was someway to be active while overseas, I totally would.
If there was someway to be active while overseas, I totally would.
Must....resist.....🙁
If there was someway to be active while overseas, I totally would.
I have internet access... come visit. 🙂
E
Escalla
I have internet access... come visit. 🙂
Scotland is my goal one day. 🙂 Maybe an externship to the UK is the way to go. I'm hoping there is some wifi in Greece so I can keep my sanity.
Scotland is my goal one day. 🙂 Maybe an externship to the UK is the way to go. I'm hoping there is some wifi in Greece so I can keep my sanity.
I am sure you will be able to find some wifi somewhere, I have found that it is actually rather common the more I travel. 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K