-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Unknown WW - Sign Up and GAME thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Bump you arseholes!
Roll??
🙂 🙂
🙂 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign ups closed, roles will go out soon
Shame doesn't work on me devyn... I know who wears the pants, and it ain't me... Even if I was heading to the thread to consider signing up, but I will resist
Roll??
![]()
🙂 🙂
Is that a pumpkin roll?? Because if so, I want it, right now.
Is that a pumpkin roll?? Because if so, I want it, right now.
Yes, it is. 🙂
It's a sunny day in villager-ville. But recently, rumors have started surfacing. Apparently, there have been some missing villagers. Like Rojo - who was dragged out of bed never to be seen again. Rumors have it that there are werewolves amongst you. Your first step to defeating evil? Electing a leader.
Official Roster
One
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5. Dwin
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5. wildcatj
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3. Hedgie
4. Jamr0ckin
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3. Wld
4. 3Dogs3Cats
I changed up the groups to be more even. You may PM amongst your groups.
IT IS IMPERATIVE that you read any PMs from mods, first.
Everything else will take place in this thread.
Official Roster
One
1. allie
2. TRH
3. Alors
4. swings
5. Dwin
Two
1.SnS
2.NStarz
3. nohika
4. DVMD
Three (Men's club)
1.FFM
2.SOV
3. FS
4. The LIS
5. wildcatj
Four
1. abber
2. kbrown47
3. Hedgie
4. Jamr0ckin
Five
1. tuckervet
2. WS
3. Wld
4. 3Dogs3Cats
I changed up the groups to be more even. You may PM amongst your groups.
IT IS IMPERATIVE that you read any PMs from mods, first.
Everything else will take place in this thread.
#### elect Alors ####
I would nominate myself, but internship can be unpredictable, and I chose Alors because its nice to be able to PM with the mayor.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would nominate myself, but internship can be unpredictable, and I chose Alors because its nice to be able to PM with the mayor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elect SOV cause he was a good partner last game and as an "I'm sorry" for *almost* stabbing you in the back when I got a bit suspicious. 😳
Elect SOV even if you did murder me last game 😛
official election
SOV - 2 (DVMD, FS)
Alors - 1 (dwin)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
SOV - 2 (DVMD, FS)
Alors - 1 (dwin)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Elect Wildcat
Because she's the lone lady in the Men's Club. 😉
Because she's the lone lady in the Men's Club. 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
elect abber
Please bold or ****star**** your votes or they don't count 🙂
official election
SOV - 2 (DVMD, FS)
Alors - 1 (dwin)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Wildcat - 1 (abber)
SOV - 2 (DVMD, FS)
Alors - 1 (dwin)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Wildcat - 1 (abber)
Please bold or ****star**** your votes or they don't count 🙂
Oop. Yeah...remember she's a newbie this game. She'll be up to snuff, soon!!
Oop. Yeah...remember she's a newbie this game. She'll be up to snuff, soon!!
yup, I know. I would have just ignored it if she weren't 😉
yup, I know. I would have just ignored it if she weren't 😉
Such benevolent mod.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Such benevolent mod.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm only benevolent for SDN mod stuff. WW is serious business.
official election
SOV - 2 (DVMD, FS)
Alors - 1 (dwin)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Wildcat - 1 (abber)
Nstarz - 1 (Nstarz)
SOV - 2 (DVMD, FS)
Alors - 1 (dwin)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Wildcat - 1 (abber)
Nstarz - 1 (Nstarz)
Such benevolent mod.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just remember... I am the evil mod.... don't fecking mess up... or you die....
I can get on board with the nice privilege of PMing the mayor... elect alors
Just remember... I am the evil mod.... don't fecking mess up... or you die....![]()
Awww, you can't fool me devyn, I know you're actually the nice one. 😍
********elect sov*********
I actually haven't been a mayor in a really long time.
I actually haven't been a mayor in a really long time.
elect nstarz
Cuz I want to be mayor 🙂
I can support my kid 😉
Elect NStarz
***elect wildcat*** because I like PM'ing the mayor and because you should always tip your men's club strippers well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can support my kid 😉
Elect NStarz
You better not be a wolf, mom!
You better not be a wolf, mom!
Haha the RNG worked in my favour once again (or the modgods took pity on me😉)--Woohooo Vanilla Villager!!
###elect wildcat###
A brave soul for signing up in the crotchety group.
A brave soul for signing up in the crotchety group.
official election
SOV - 3 (DVMD, FS, SOV)
Alors - 2 (dwin, allie)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Nstarz - 3 (Nstarz, SnS, hedgie)
Wildcatj - 3 (LIS, FFM, abber)
Counting 12/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
SOV - 3 (DVMD, FS, SOV)
Alors - 2 (dwin, allie)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Nstarz - 3 (Nstarz, SnS, hedgie)
Wildcatj - 3 (LIS, FFM, abber)
Counting 12/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
Last edited:
official election
SOV - 3 (DVMD, FS, SOV)
Alors - 2 (dwin, allie)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Wildcat - 1 (abber)
Nstarz - 3 (Nstarz, SnS, hedgie)
Wildcatj - 2 (LIS, FFM)
Counting 12/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
P.S. wildcat=wildcatj 🙂
elect abber
Or do I lose my vote this round? I reposted in bold last time I posted. Am new and never played before, don't really know all the rules. Sorry!
hahaha, its ok. I will count your vote as long as you get it in before deadline
official election
SOV - 3 (DVMD, FS, SOV)
Alors - 2 (dwin, allie)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Nstarz - 3 (Nstarz, SnS, hedgie)
Wildcatj - 3 (LIS, FFM, abber)
Abber -1 (kbrow)
Counting 13/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
SOV - 3 (DVMD, FS, SOV)
Alors - 2 (dwin, allie)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Nstarz - 3 (Nstarz, SnS, hedgie)
Wildcatj - 3 (LIS, FFM, abber)
Abber -1 (kbrow)
Counting 13/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
Gonna go with..
elect SOV
elect SOV
official election
SOV - 4 (DVMD, FS, SOV, nohika)
Alors - 2 (dwin, allie)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Nstarz - 3 (Nstarz, SnS, hedgie)
Wildcatj - 3 (LIS, FFM, abber)
Abber -1 (kbrow)
Counting 14/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
SOV - 4 (DVMD, FS, SOV, nohika)
Alors - 2 (dwin, allie)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Nstarz - 3 (Nstarz, SnS, hedgie)
Wildcatj - 3 (LIS, FFM, abber)
Abber -1 (kbrow)
Counting 14/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
Counting 14/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
I assume all listed deadline times are eastern?
I assume all listed deadline times are eastern?
yup. Unless kaydubs or devyn specify differently
I assume all listed deadline times are eastern?
No the deadline is a 3 AM Irish Time...... 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No the deadline is a 3 AM Irish Time...... 😉
Cheeky.
elect nstarz
I still feel attached to our little family 😛
I still feel attached to our little family 😛
official election
SOV - 4 (DVMD, FS, SOV, nohika)
Alors - 2 (dwin, allie)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Nstarz - 4 (Nstarz, SnS, hedgie, TRH)
Wildcatj - 3 (LIS, FFM, abber)
Abber -1 (kbrow)
Counting 15/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
SOV - 4 (DVMD, FS, SOV, nohika)
Alors - 2 (dwin, allie)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Nstarz - 4 (Nstarz, SnS, hedgie, TRH)
Wildcatj - 3 (LIS, FFM, abber)
Abber -1 (kbrow)
Counting 15/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
official election
SOV - 4 (DVMD, FS, SOV, nohika)
Alors - 2 (dwin, allie)
Tuckervet - 1 (tuckervet)
Nstarz - 4 (Nstarz, SnS, hedgie, TRH)
Wildcatj - 3 (LIS, FFM, abber)
Abber -1 (kbrow)
Counting 15/23 votes. I want to close by 10 pm
Sweet! We're going to lose 8 players before the first night! Quickest game ever!
elect SOV
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K