UOP will send out letters this week...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jason UCSD2000

tabasco is my friend
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I just thought I'd let the people waiting on UOP letters know that they are sending them out this week. My girlfriend called them yesterday ( I guess she's tired of waiting too:) ). Good luck to those who are also waiting.

-jason :horns:

Members don't see this ad.

Two of the three pharmacists I work with at Walgreens are uop alums. They're hella smart! Good luck Jason!

Oh yeah and bc of me you moved up one spot on the waitlist at ucsf dude;)

Crossing my fingers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Uncrossing my fingers.....cause I got in UOP. :) :)

Way to Go!!!:D

Congratulations, dude!
Now here comes the hard part - wait over here in the South for the mail to come from California to deliver whatever it is from UOP - same thing that I did for UCSF. Hopefully, I won't get waitlisted this time. (insert Jeopardy theme music here)
- jason

I'm playing the same "game" with Midwestern-Glendale, AZ. I've seen several California acceptances, then my IL friends started getting theirs yesterday and today, now I am in northern MI waiting for mine. It's kind of rough to be penalized for where you live. I have decisions to make, and nobody will give any information out over the phone...

Jd

okay, okay...
I got into UOP today.:horns:

sigh... you have no idea how happy I am to get back to California - even Stockton is a bustling metropolis when compared to Baton Rouge.:laugh:

Congrats, Jason!