Update Letter in July?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChromeFile1

Reaction score
I've sent secondaries to all of my schools earlier this month, and 3 of my research papers (2 primaries, 1 secondary authorship) have been accepted for publication. Is this reason to reach out right now to schools accepting updates? Any help would be much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I've sent secondaries to all of my schools earlier this month, and 3 of my research papers (2 primaries, 1 secondary authorship) have been accepted for publication. Is this reason to reach out right now to schools accepting updates? Any help would be much appreciated!
Are they your first publications and are your schools T20/research oriented?

Are they your first publications and are your schools T20/research oriented?
Thanks for your response. No, I have accumulated 8 publications so far the past 3 years. They are with my research lab and will be published in JCVA and A&A.

Members don't see this ad :)

At least let her finish dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users