Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True!I'm sure I'll get back at you eventually! 😛 All is fair in love an WW! I'm looking forward meeting you for real though.🙂

Definitely! 🙂 Me too!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
True!I'm sure I'll get back at you eventually! 😛 All is fair in love an WW! I'm looking forward meeting you for real though.🙂

So....my app is still under review. Is that a bad thing?
Does anyone know when the next wave of interviews (if any) are going out?
Congrats to everyone who got in 🙂
Most people have been getting called the Monday after the interview, but I didn't get called until after 6pm on Tuesday and at least one person got called on Wednesday.For those that got accepted, how long after your interview day did you get the phone call?
I called and they said next round of invites will be next week!
I might have to ask Ms. Herpen for an inviteTry not to stress too much yet. Last week we didn't get called until Tuesday and Wednesday.
Also, I got the invite to the penn vet 2019 Facebook page today!![]()

I am... 🙁Aaah I am still waiting to be notified of an interview. Anyone else in the same boat?
Same with me...I've been placed on the Hold list as well.Following the interview on the 30th, I was emailed last night that my application was put on hold. Anyone make it off the Hold list yet?
I am... 🙁
I am! Hopefully this Friday more interview invites will be sent out and both of us will be chosen!!Aaah I am still waiting to be notified of an interview. Anyone else in the same boat?


So....I called Penn today. The person who answer said that no more invites will be sent after the 17th. This makes me feel horrible 🙁
Like others I have waited, but no news is worse for me. I'm OOS and haven't received an interview invite.

You can send it late, but I didn't send one at all and it clearly didn't affect my acceptance! 🙂Completely forgot to send a photo for the interview, was supposed to be sent by last week. Great first impression![]()
thanks @orca2011 !!
and if you happen to know, can you tell if this is true? it sounds waaaaay too good to be true!
"Penn told me that I'm still wait listed for this year, but if I don't make it in off of the wait list for c/o 2018 then I will automatically be accepted for c/o 2019 and I don't have to reapply. Has anyone ever heard of this happening? I'm totally happy with that since I was going to reapply anyway. Just wondering if it has ever happened to anyone else. I thought it was too good to be true...."
this was found on class of 2018 applicants thread.
Ahhh, hopefully, nervously awaiting!Anybody get an interview invite today?!
Anybody get an interview invite today?!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.