UPenn Interview post-December after being accepted

Caravaggista

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This past December 3 I received 5 acceptances and 1 waitlist. I was accepted into Nova, Temple, Columbia, UCLA (20K per year) and UNC (~21K per year) waitlisted at UF (state school) I’m more than excited and I’m definitely torn between the acceptances I have. This morning I received an email from UPenn extending an offer to interview. What should I do? Should I attend. My friends are telling different things I just want to hear from you guys. Any advice is much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

you already have some great choices so congrats!
Think of why you applied to UPenn in the first place and compare it to your acceptances.
Doesn't seem like it was your top choice since you're not jumping to accept the interview.
Also keep in mind the travel cost that could go towards your deposit.

Reactions: 1 users
you already have some great choices so congrats!
Think of why you applied to UPenn in the first place and compare it to your acceptances.
Doesn't seem like it was your top choice since you're not jumping to accept the interview.
Also keep in mind the travel cost that could go towards your deposit.

Thank you! I’m hyperventilating over here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

This past December 3 I received 5 acceptances and 1 waitlist. I was accepted into Nova, Temple, Columbia, UCLA (20K per year) and UNC (~21K per year) waitlisted at UF (state school) I’m more than excited and I’m definitely torn between the acceptances I have. This morning I received an email from UPenn extending an offer to interview. What should I do? Should I attend. My friends are telling different things I just want to hear from you guys. Any advice is much appreciated.
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am applying next cycle and hope to have any advice from you since you have so many acceptances! Do you mind sharing your stats or giving me any suggestions?