You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
USC PHARMACY (Class of 2020)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got an email that they're reviewing my supp/app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else heard from USC? It's been 2 weeks since they began reviewing my app... I also heard that USC holds onto apps for those with unfinished prereqs and start reviewing others with completed prereqs. Hope that's not true cuz what's the point of applying early if they don't even consider the app with in-progress courses... Anyhow, hope they make some progress and start notifying applicants... just anxious and frustrated with this whole process. BTW, just got accepted to KGI and very excited but I still would like to go through the process with USC and Western before submitting the deposit. Good luck everyone!!!
Yeah I got an interview next week! Finished supplemental about 2 weeks ago and got an email saying they're reviewing my app about 10 days ago.
chosays, what is your stats if you dont mind sharing.
Thanks!! I do need to chillax!!!I'ts not true Knox. I'm missing a prereq and still received an interview invitation. I think they send interview invites like 1-2 weeks before the date and there's still a lot of time before the Nov. one so relax haha 🙂
By the way, how was the interview? If you don't mind sharing... 🙂Thanks!! I do need to chillax!!!
How was the interview, by the way? If you don't mind sharing...?!I'ts not true Knox. I'm missing a prereq and still received an interview invitation. I think they send interview invites like 1-2 weeks before the date and there's still a lot of time before the Nov. one so relax haha 🙂
they havent even confirmed my application yet and its been 5 weeks. i email and they said it could take several weeks....anyone on the same boat? because i think im the only one in this situation. my pharmcas was verified 9/14 and i turned in my supp 9/27 >___>
I got an email saying that my app is being processed on 10-6. After that... Nada! I also emailed them and all they could tell me is that they are currently in the process of selecting candidates for the November interview. 🙁 more waiting game.they havent even confirmed my application yet and its been 5 weeks. i email and they said it could take several weeks....anyone on the same boat? because i think im the only one in this situation. my pharmcas was verified 9/14 and i turned in my supp 9/27 >___>
at least you got the email 🙁 i didn't get an email about my supp or my pharmcas sigh... i called them several times and emailed twice but they're kind of rude/not helpful and not responsive.I got an email saying that my app is being processed on 10-6. After that... Nada! I also emailed them and all they could tell me is that they are currently in the process of selecting candidates for the November interview. 🙁 more waiting game.
the november interviews should be going out soon too. i dont think i'll get one because my app is getting delayed -____- but i hope you hear from them!!
Let's stay positive. You'll get an email soon. It is still early in the game. Just so frustrating and tired of waiting... Lol. This whole process is exhausting. Let's see what happens.at least you got the email 🙁 i didn't get an email about my supp or my pharmcas sigh... i called them several times and emailed twice but they're kind of rude/not helpful and not responsive.
the november interviews should be going out soon too. i dont think i'll get one because my app is getting delayed -____- but i hope you hear from them!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the confirmation email, but no interview yet, disappointing considering they're already interviewed a lot
omg congrats and good luck!!! still no confirmation for me....LOLJust rec'd an interview invite for 11/13. Hope you guys got it too!!
OMG YOU DA MAN!!! CONGRATS!!Just got accepted!! Good luck to the rest of you guys!
Congrats! I was at the same interview but haven't received any emails from them sadly. Do you know if they send all emails out together?Just got accepted!! Good luck to the rest of you guys!
If it's like the previous years, unfortunately they usually send them all out on the same day and then all of the AC emails after. Hopefully I'm wrong though. Good luck!!Congrats! I was at the same interview but haven't received any emails from them sadly. Do you know if they send all emails out together?
How was the interview? And what type of essay questions? If you don't mind sharing.Just got accepted!! Good luck to the rest of you guys!
Thanks lilpea. Make sure you keep f/u with them. Cuz you submitted way earlier than I did so should've been reviewed by now...omg congrats and good luck!!! still no confirmation for me....LOL
Congrats!!!!!Just got accepted!! Good luck to the rest of you guys!
Interview is chill. They're really nice and my only advice is to be and know yourself. I prepared a lot for the interview, but honestly, I would have done fine without it. It's just a casual conversation. The essay question is the same as every other school it seems this year, an ethical one.How was the interview? And what type of essay questions? If you don't mind sharing.
I see. Thanks ChoSays! Congrats again!! Is USC your top choice? If it is then I bet you're sooo relieved!!!Interview is chill. They're really nice and my only advice is to be and know yourself. I prepared a lot for the interview, but honestly, I would have done fine without it. It's just a casual conversation. The essay question is the same as every other school it seems this year, an ethical one.
Got an interview on the 14th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did you get it today or yesterday? 😀Got an interview on the 14th
Yesterdaydid you get it today or yesterday? 😀
What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?I got in to USC yesterday around 6 pm (est)! Good luck!
Wow, the tuition for this program is through the roof!
Has anyone from the 11/13 interview heard back yet?
Not yet, I'd expect some time this week
Has anyone from the 11/13 interview heard back yet?
They might even wait until after Thanksgiving though... Hopefully I'm wrong. In the meantime, gonna enjoy Thanksgiving with family and friends. So over this process!!!Not yet, I'd expect some time this week
Did anyone get interview invitations for January or February?
going to USC, using the suggested tuition and cost of living costs on their website, will cost almost 400,000.
I would look for a cheaper school and a cheaper location unless you guys are expecting a huge scholarship.
I would look for a cheaper school and a cheaper location unless you guys are expecting a huge scholarship.
i know someone that got an interview for january recently, so they're probably in the process of sending them out.
Oh I see, thank you!
Did anyone get interview invitations for January or February?
got an interview for 1/22 about a week ago
Wow! Good luck!!got an interview for 1/22 about a week ago
Anyone from the 11/13 interview heard back? Waiting is killing me. I heard the last batch heard back within two weeks
Nope!! Hopefully this week... Waiting is killing me too!!Anyone from the 11/13 interview heard back? Waiting is killing me. I heard the last batch heard back within two weeks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here! 🙁this waiting game is so exhausting. I am waiting for an inteview invite. anyone else is on the same boat?
i'm still waiting on my app to get confirmed.... been 2 months lol.this waiting game is so exhausting. I am waiting for an inteview invite. anyone else is on the same boat?
Anyone hear back from the 11/13 interview? Geez!!!!
congrats!!!! What time did you get the email? I'm waiting to hear back from the 11/13 interview. Congrats again!!I just got accepted! I was on AC from the October interview.