This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilpea

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
WELCOME! Starting this thread for all those applying during the 2015 cycle. Did anyone receive any emails for updates regarding the status of your application? And has anyone here gotten an interview date for the first tier yet? Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got an email that they're reviewing my supp/app

how long ago did you send in your supplemental? i sent mine in on 9/27 and my pharmcas has been verified a while back but i haven't gotten any emails or anything... called them and said they'll update when they get it. should it take this long though?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I got an interview next week! Finished supplemental about 2 weeks ago and got an email saying they're reviewing my app about 10 days ago.

Has anyone else heard from USC? It's been 2 weeks since they began reviewing my app... I also heard that USC holds onto apps for those with unfinished prereqs and start reviewing others with completed prereqs. Hope that's not true cuz what's the point of applying early if they don't even consider the app with in-progress courses... Anyhow, hope they make some progress and start notifying applicants... just anxious and frustrated with this whole process. BTW, just got accepted to KGI and very excited but I still would like to go through the process with USC and Western before submitting the deposit. Good luck everyone!!!

I'ts not true Knox. I'm missing a prereq and still received an interview invitation. I think they send interview invites like 1-2 weeks before the date and there's still a lot of time before the Nov. one so relax haha :)

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah I got an interview next week! Finished supplemental about 2 weeks ago and got an email saying they're reviewing my app about 10 days ago.

chosays, what is your stats if you dont mind sharing.

I'ts not true Knox. I'm missing a prereq and still received an interview invitation. I think they send interview invites like 1-2 weeks before the date and there's still a lot of time before the Nov. one so relax haha :)
Thanks!! I do need to chillax!!!

How was the interview, by the way? If you don't mind sharing...?!

they havent even confirmed my application yet and its been 5 weeks. i email and they said it could take several weeks....anyone on the same boat? because i think im the only one in this situation. my pharmcas was verified 9/14 and i turned in my supp 9/27 >___>

they havent even confirmed my application yet and its been 5 weeks. i email and they said it could take several weeks....anyone on the same boat? because i think im the only one in this situation. my pharmcas was verified 9/14 and i turned in my supp 9/27 >___>
I got an email saying that my app is being processed on 10-6. After that... Nada! I also emailed them and all they could tell me is that they are currently in the process of selecting candidates for the November interview. :( more waiting game.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email saying that my app is being processed on 10-6. After that... Nada! I also emailed them and all they could tell me is that they are currently in the process of selecting candidates for the November interview. :( more waiting game.
at least you got the email :( i didn't get an email about my supp or my pharmcas sigh... i called them several times and emailed twice but they're kind of rude/not helpful and not responsive.
the november interviews should be going out soon too. i dont think i'll get one because my app is getting delayed -____- but i hope you hear from them!!

at least you got the email :( i didn't get an email about my supp or my pharmcas sigh... i called them several times and emailed twice but they're kind of rude/not helpful and not responsive.
the november interviews should be going out soon too. i dont think i'll get one because my app is getting delayed -____- but i hope you hear from them!!
Let's stay positive. You'll get an email soon. It is still early in the game. Just so frustrating and tired of waiting... Lol. This whole process is exhausting. Let's see what happens.

I got the confirmation email, but no interview yet, disappointing considering they're already interviewed a lot

Just rec'd an interview invite for 11/13. Hope you guys got it too!!

Last edited:
Just got accepted!! Good luck to the rest of you guys!

Just got accepted!! Good luck to the rest of you guys!
Congrats! I was at the same interview but haven't received any emails from them sadly. Do you know if they send all emails out together?

Congrats! I was at the same interview but haven't received any emails from them sadly. Do you know if they send all emails out together?
If it's like the previous years, unfortunately they usually send them all out on the same day and then all of the AC emails after. Hopefully I'm wrong though. Good luck!!

omg congrats and good luck!!! still no confirmation for me....LOL
Thanks lilpea. Make sure you keep f/u with them. Cuz you submitted way earlier than I did so should've been reviewed by now...

How was the interview? And what type of essay questions? If you don't mind sharing.
Interview is chill. They're really nice and my only advice is to be and know yourself. I prepared a lot for the interview, but honestly, I would have done fine without it. It's just a casual conversation. The essay question is the same as every other school it seems this year, an ethical one.

Interview is chill. They're really nice and my only advice is to be and know yourself. I prepared a lot for the interview, but honestly, I would have done fine without it. It's just a casual conversation. The essay question is the same as every other school it seems this year, an ethical one.
I see. Thanks ChoSays! Congrats again!! Is USC your top choice? If it is then I bet you're sooo relieved!!!

I got in to USC yesterday around 6 pm (est)! Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Wow, the tuition for this program is through the roof!

Not yet, I'd expect some time this week
They might even wait until after Thanksgiving though... Hopefully I'm wrong. In the meantime, gonna enjoy Thanksgiving with family and friends. So over this process!!!

Did anyone get interview invitations for January or February?

i know someone that got an interview for january recently, so they're probably in the process of sending them out.

going to USC, using the suggested tuition and cost of living costs on their website, will cost almost 400,000.

I would look for a cheaper school and a cheaper location unless you guys are expecting a huge scholarship.

Anyone from the 11/13 interview heard back? Waiting is killing me. I heard the last batch heard back within two weeks

Anyone from the 11/13 interview heard back? Waiting is killing me. I heard the last batch heard back within two weeks
Nope!! Hopefully this week... Waiting is killing me too!!

this waiting game is so exhausting. I am waiting for an inteview invite. anyone else is on the same boat?

this waiting game is so exhausting. I am waiting for an inteview invite. anyone else is on the same boat?
i'm still waiting on my app to get confirmed.... been 2 months lol.

I just got accepted! I was on AC from the October interview.

Anyone hear back from the 11/13 interview? Geez!!!!
I just got accepted! I was on AC from the October interview.
congrats!!!! What time did you get the email? I'm waiting to hear back from the 11/13 interview. Congrats again!!