USC School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
were there about 30 people at everyones interview date?

So is there literally like 200+ people on the waitlist then 😭 oh my.. I think my date in March was about 30 too
Yes there is likely a lot of people on the list. I want to meet with an admissions officer to plan my reapplication unfortunately.

does anyone have the usc groupme for class of 2028? I was accepted, but I can't find it lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Are we assuming the class is full now? FB and Group Me numbers are high. I might ask admissions tomorrow.

Are we assuming the class is full now? FB and Group Me numbers are high. I might ask admissions tomorrow.
So the class of 2027 had 192 members on the Facebook group vs the 2028 class has 135. I think the fb group has a bunch of upperclassmen in it to moderate or monitor it

Anyone else been refreshing their email today?😅

Reactions: 1 user
If you are currently on the waitlist at USC and would accept the offer please THUMBS UP
If you are currently on the waitlist at USC and would NOT accept the offer please THUMBS DOWN

- this can give us a better idea of our chances, wishing everyone the best of luck!

Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know if acceptances were sent out again? Group me is going up.

has anybody sent two letters of intent lol? wondering if thats a thing or nah

Does anyone know if there have been recent acceptances? I thought more would hear back by now!

Does anyone know if more people have been admitted?

Does anyone know if there is a ranked waitlist at this point or if the admissions committee meets again? I want to give an update on my spring grades but I don't know if it will matter at this point.

Does anyone know if there is a ranked waitlist at this point or if the admissions committee meets again? I want to give an update on my spring grades but I don't know if it will matter at this point.

I was told it’s ranked, committee doesn’t meet anymore in regards to previous cycle they have the new cycle to discuss

I was told it’s ranked, committee doesn’t meet anymore in regards to previous cycle they have the new cycle to discuss
Where were you told they don't meet anymore? I called a few days ago and they said the committee is still meeting to review waitlisted applicants

Reactions: 1 users
So my email ran out of storage (outlook is the WORST) and i wasn’t receiving any emails since Monday and it bounced back all my mail to the sender. Do you think I should email the school and let them know what happened? Also I am upset that I can’t see the application status anymore on AADSAS

So my email ran out of storage (outlook is the WORST) and i wasn’t receiving any emails since Monday and it bounced back all my mail to the sender. Do you think I should email the school and let them know what happened? Also I am upset that I can’t see the application status anymore on AADSAS
yes!!! For sure let them know! I know, I wish we could see our status.

So admissions committee is still meeting? I don’t think more acceptances have gone out. Has anyone asked if the class is full?

So admissions committee is still meeting? I don’t think more acceptances have gone out. Has anyone asked if the class is full?
They’re still meeting I emailed them today and this is what they said “You're still on the waitlist, and there are no new updates about your application status at the moment. The admissions committee meets regularly, and your application will continue to be reviewed and considered until August, when the final class is finalized.”

I noticed the group me numbers going up so maybe more were admitted today and we just don't know

They’re still meeting I emailed them today and this is what they said “You're still on the waitlist, and there are no new updates about your application status at the moment. The admissions committee meets regularly, and your application will continue to be reviewed and considered until August, when the final class is finalized.”
Thank you! I guess the class is not full then. When are you submitting your reapplication by? I’m worried to wait too long for other schools.

group me and Facebook group chat both went up today
Facebook 144 GM 128

If you or your friend were admitted today or last week congratulations! can you please let us know so we have an idea of where we stand

group me and Facebook group chat both went up today
Facebook 144 GM 128

If you or your friend were admitted today or last week congratulations! can ou please let us know so we have an idea of where we stand
it could also be people who got admitted a while back but never joined the groups

but yes pls do let us know so we may get some insight !

it could also be people who got admitted a while back but never joined the groups

but yes pls do let us know so we may get some insight !
I agree could be but group me went up by a good amount today after being pretty stagnant so im wondering if a small wave went out today or If a large one is coming