This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ladysavage

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I got an invitation to an interview dec 10. However, today, I got mail stating I got waitlisted. Any suggestion on how I can prove I should be accepted. I'm aware that usciences only accept approximately 30-35 transfer students. And for those who got accepted, what do you think got you in?. And also do you think I should be hopeful or most likely I should just put a deposit down for the college that accepted me already. Happy Holidays.
 
Last edited:
Hi there,

Thank you for your post. Congrats on the interview! I have an interview with Usciences on January 11th. I am unable to answer your question but on facebook there is a group of people that have already been accepted. (34 people, some are a mix of students from a 3+3 program) Do you have any idea how big the class size is supposed to be? You might still have a good chance. I hope you can get off the wait list. It can be very frustrating. I am wait listed at Thomas Jefferson. What other schools did you apply to?

How was the interview and is it your top choice? How should I prepare for the interview? Thanks in advance!
 
i interviewed with USciences on december 14 and was accepted on dec 19. i really believe the reason i was accepted was because of my interview. i felt very good after it and strove to emphasize my work experience with all my answers.
i believe they said they accept 80 in their cohort with about 40 coming from post-bacc students
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i interviewed with USciences on december 14 and was accepted on dec 19. i really believe the reason i was accepted was because of my interview. i felt very good after it and strove to emphasize my work experience with all my answers.
i believe they said they accept 80 in their cohort with about 40 coming from post-bacc students


That is a pretty big class size! Did you like the school? What types of questions should I prepare for? Congrats on your acceptance!!! Is it your top choice?
 
i interviewed with USciences on december 14 and was accepted on dec 19. i really believe the reason i was accepted was because of my interview. i felt very good after it and strove to emphasize my work experience with all my answers.
i believe they said they accept 80 in their cohort with about 40 coming from post-bacc students

what questions did they ask you in the interview?