using review books during m1 and review during m1-m2 summer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSV MD 2B

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone used any usmle review books to study for any classes during M1 or M2 and if anyone reviewed M1 material during the summer between M1 and M2?

Members don't see this ad.

good question,
I have been using review books all through Y1 and plan on reviewing over the summer. I have found they have helped me to quickly review material for tests and increased general understanding of the concepts. I would be interested to hear from others about books that worked good for them.

jaz, if you want you can email me at [email protected]. i have a list of books in a pdf file that i found from God knows where. seemed helpful though. i jsut didn't kwno if peopel used them for classes or what. do you use them as a supplement or just for review before an exam or what?
peopel say that it is best to have fun over hte usmmer. i have been out workingfor awhile so i havent' had summers fof for a long time and to me just having no obilgations is a rest. meaning i can do what i want. so i plan to rest for a few weeks and then study gently. i am thinking about diagnostic radiology and kwno that i don't do very well on standardized test so i wnat to get a head start on it.