USUHS Clinical Psychology 2021 - 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stm211

Reaction score
I have not seen anyone start a thread for the newest application period, so I thought I would start one! Would love to hear from some fellow applicants!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I applied for next fall and am waiting to hear back. So far the only thing I have heard is confirmation that my application is complete and all of the materials were received. In the past, interviews were offered in late January so I am hoping to hear back soon. Which track did you apply to?

Hi! I applied for next fall and am waiting to hear back. So far the only thing I have heard is confirmation that my application is complete and all of the materials were received. In the past, interviews were offered in late January so I am hoping to hear back soon. Which track did you apply to?
I applied military track! I am expecting the same from what I read from prior year applicants! Good luck :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied military track! I am expecting the same from what I read from prior year applicants! Good luck :)
Thanks! Good luck to you as well! Are you in the military already? I’m in the Army.

Hey! Also try using grad cafe with the search "Usuhs clinical psychology." It's a really helpful website incase you applied to any other programs. I also applied for fall 2021.

Thanks! Good luck to you as well! Are you in the military already? I’m in the Army.
Yes I’m in the army! Did you get an interview invite? I heard they were sent out! I haven’t heard anything back.

Yes I’m in the army! Did you get an interview invite? I heard they were sent out! I haven’t heard anything back.
Awesome to see someone else in the Army interested in the field! I unexpectedly did get an interview invite via email. I don't know anyone else civilian or military that applied so hopefully not all invites were sent out and you hear back soon!

Hello, I’m also Active Army and got an invitation on 15JAN21

Hey there, just trying to keep track of acceptances for army applicants. I’ve been checking my email all day and trying to answer all phone calls.
Please post if anyone receives an acceptance!

Hey there, just trying to keep track of acceptances for army applicants. I’ve been checking my email all day and trying to answer all phone calls.
Please post if anyone receives an acceptance!
Lol you’re not alone, I have been doing the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Glad we’re on the same page lol.
Based on previous years, acceptances are given out by now. It was a competitive year so I’m sure it’s been difficult for them.
Please update if you heard anything.

Glad we’re on the same page lol.
Based on previous years, acceptances are given out by now. It was a competitive year so I’m sure it’s been difficult for them.
Please update if you heard anything.
Yeah it is. As of today no decisions yet I got an email Wednesday from the student rep saying no decisions yet so hopefully by next week we’ll know

Members don't see this ad :)
Getting impatient - I know it's only been a week but, a decision would be great lol.

Getting impatient - I know it's only been a week but, a decision would be great lol.
Haha I know right? I’m not sure what to think since you mentioned they have made decisions in 2-3 days in the past.
Stay positive! We’re all stressing right with you. :)

This support is what's keeping me sane!

They stressed that this was much more of a competitive group so I am sure that's why it's taking longer than usual- also it is their first time rating virtually which is most probably impacting the decision time.

If we don't hear back by Wednesday evening, I'll reach out for an update.

Hey guys, it looks like someone posted on grad cafe that they received an offer today.

Odd none of us heard back.

Hopefully, there is some good news for us all tomorrow.

It's under Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences rather than USUHS.

Okay it’s confirmed, one offer extended. Other offers still rolling in

Only civilians have been notified, Military track still under revie

I know atleast one civilian applicant received a rejection email today. Any other news?

I got received an offer today - Military-Track Army

Last edited:
I also received an offer today. Military track-Army

It was the same for me. The email was from the graduate school (not from PI and PI wasn't CC'd)

I'm not very familiar with how this website works but would love to privately exchange contact information with anyone also planning to accept their offers. I just don't want to post info on a page that everyone can see lol

Aloha,
Congratulations to those who got accepted. I am planning to apply for the Clinical Psych- military track for Fall 2022. I am currently in the Army National Guard. Any tips on the application, essay, and interview process? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know if all offers/rejections have been extended for civilian and Army? I have not been able to get in contact with anyone from the program, which is odd.

Does anyone know if all offers/rejections have been extended for civilian and Army? I have not been able to get in contact with anyone from the program, which is odd.
I know they are done with Civilian offers not sure about military. I can ask

Aloha,
Congratulations to those who got accepted. I am planning to apply for the Clinical Psych- military track for Fall 2022. I am currently in the Army National Guard. Any tips on the application, essay, and interview process? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sure PM me. Don’t be mad if I don’t reply right away lol

Hello, I am an Active Duty Officer trying to apply for Military track with the application due 1 December. My question is, does anyone have the list of prerequisite for this year? the link in the MILPA message is not working for me. For instance, I know GRE was waived last year due to COVID, is that still the case this year?

Hello, I am an Active Duty Officer trying to apply for Military track with the application due 1 December. My question is, does anyone have the list of prerequisite for this year? the link in the MILPA message is not working for me. For instance, I know GRE was waived last year due to COVID, is that still the case this year?
You should contact USUHS directly.

hello everyone! Congratulations to those of you who got picked up last year! I would love to hear about your experience thus far with the program. Additionally, I was curious about the interview and was wondering if you could share your interview experience as well. Thanks! - 2022 Hopeful