UTHSCSA Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Accepted at 12:09!! UTHSCSA is my top school! Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Just got accepted!! Im on the clouls! San Antonio! Here I come!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted at 12:09 am! Best of luck to everyone

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What if we got accepted somewhere else and we are waiting on SA? :unsure: Does anyone know when the next wave is?

Reactions: 1 user
What if we got accepted somewhere else and we are waiting on SA? :unsure: Does anyone know when the next wave is?
Happy to hear that u got accepted! And sorry that is not SA. The next wave gonna be probably after January 15th cause till then all students have the chance to accept or decline their offers. I guess you should accept the other acceptance and pay its first deposit then you can wait fot SA till the second deposit deadline for the other school, btw im excited to know where did you get in? :)
Eddit: just saw your acceptance at TAMU! Congrats! In that case i would contact TMDSAS. They can help you with the situation

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they’ll interview more people in Jan and later?

Is there a facebook group for class of 2025 or not yet?

Reactions: 2 users
Have they send out post dec interview invites yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received an interview invite after Dec 15?

Just got an interview at 12:23 CST!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats! Can you put your stats and when you applied?
Interview #: 3
School: UTHSCSA
Notification date: 01/14
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
TMDSAS mail-out date: 06/16
Application complete date: 07/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.51, 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/18/22/22/None
Interview date: 01/25
Method of interview: Virtual

Reactions: 1 users
Does the new wave of acceptances come out tonight?

Can anyone give me an estimate on how long the waiting period is to hear back after an interview? Thanks

Would anyone be willing to give any advice on the interview? I’m super excited!! UTHSCSA is one of my top choice schools!

Did y’all write a letter of intent or interest? And if y’all didn’t does anyone know if they’ll consider the letter?

Would anyone be willing to give any advice on the interview? I’m super excited!! UTHSCSA is one of my top choice schools!
There are two 30 minute interviews, one with a faculty member (mine was one of the deans) and a current 3/4 year student. It was very conversational and they asked basic questions like why dentistry, why UTHSCSA, etc. Keep in mind it is closed file so they know nothing about you except what you have provided in your personal statement. Also your portal will provide you with who your interviewers will be so you can search them up beforehand if you want. Best of luck!

Thanks for notifying us here mayohio and shelbyh0718, it really helps! Good luck!

Accepted today as well! (The email had gone through my spam folder😭)

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted today. I’ll be keeping my spot at UTSD - hope one of y’all get in!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted today as well! (The email had gone through my spam folder😭)
This gave me hope then went back to pain.
Accepted today. I’ll be keeping my spot at UTSD - hope one of y’all get in!
I'll gladly take your spot ;).

Congrats to everyone accepted today. I'm still waiting to hear from SA even though I have secured my spot at A&M lol :(

Last edited:
  • Care
I just got an interview invite today. Do you guys think I have a chance of getting in?

23 AA 21 TS 3.92 sGPA 3.91 cGPA. No section below 18 on the DAT. I submitted my application on July 2nd
Your stats are good. You should definitely have a chance! Dont let disappointment defeat you! Its not over yet!

Congrats guys! I've got an interview coming up next Monday, and I am just wondering if it's open file? I've heard that they only have your personal statement not your entire application packet, so just wondering if this is true?

Congrats guys! I've got an interview coming up next Monday, and I am just wondering if it's open file? I've heard that they only have your personal statement not your entire application packet, so just wondering if this is true?
Congrats! Its actually a closed file.

When is the last interview date? Does anyone know.

Accepted via email at 4:14 CST!!!!

Reactions: 9 users