You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UTHSCSA Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just got accepted!! Im on the clouls! San Antonio! Here I come!
Accepted at 12:09 am! Best of luck to everyone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy to hear that u got accepted! And sorry that is not SA. The next wave gonna be probably after January 15th cause till then all students have the chance to accept or decline their offers. I guess you should accept the other acceptance and pay its first deposit then you can wait fot SA till the second deposit deadline for the other school, btw im excited to know where did you get in? 🙂What if we got accepted somewhere else and we are waiting on SA? 🤔 Does anyone know when the next wave is?
Eddit: just saw your acceptance at TAMU! Congrats! In that case i would contact TMDSAS. They can help you with the situation
Last edited:
just curious, how many acceptances do they send out on December 15?
I believe its 100. They said they don't want to give more acceptence than their class sizejust curious, how many acceptances do they send out on December 15?
They interview till mid February.Does anyone know if they’ll interview more people in Jan and later?
Thank you!They interview till mid February.
Is there a facebook group for class of 2025 or not yet?
Is there a facebook group for class of 2025 or not yet?
Yes
D
deleted944464
Is there a facebook group for class of 2025 or not yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Can you put your stats and when you applied?Just got an interview at 12:23 CST!
Interview #: 3Congrats! Can you put your stats and when you applied?
School: UTHSCSA
Notification date: 01/14
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
TMDSAS mail-out date: 06/16
Application complete date: 07/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.51, 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/18/22/22/None
Interview date: 01/25
Method of interview: Virtual
ASUMPOSSUM
New Member
Can anyone give me an estimate on how long the waiting period is to hear back after an interview? Thanks
D
deleted944464
There are two 30 minute interviews, one with a faculty member (mine was one of the deans) and a current 3/4 year student. It was very conversational and they asked basic questions like why dentistry, why UTHSCSA, etc. Keep in mind it is closed file so they know nothing about you except what you have provided in your personal statement. Also your portal will provide you with who your interviewers will be so you can search them up beforehand if you want. Best of luck!Would anyone be willing to give any advice on the interview? I’m super excited!! UTHSCSA is one of my top choice schools!
i just got an interview invite for this monday
Accepted today!
flossingtime
Full Member
Accepted at 4:44!
Accepted today!
Accepted at 4:44!
Congrats you all! Cant wait to see you guys in person this July!Accepted today as well! (The email had gone through my spam folder😭)
predentalco24
New Member
Accepted today. I’ll be keeping my spot at UTSD - hope one of y’all get in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RosalindOrgana
New Member
Congratulations!!!! Can I ask when was your interview?Accepted today!
Can you post your stats and when you applied?i just got an interview invite for this monday
This gave me hope then went back to pain.Accepted today as well! (The email had gone through my spam folder😭)
I'll gladly take your spot 😉.Accepted today. I’ll be keeping my spot at UTSD - hope one of y’all get in!
Congrats to everyone accepted today. I'm still waiting to hear from SA even though I have secured my spot at A&M lol 🙁
Last edited:
Accepted yesterday! Woohoo!
20AA/23PAT gpa 3.96 app submitted 7/16Can you post your stats and when you applied?
Are you IS or OOS ?I just got an interview invite today. Do you guys think I have a chance of getting in?
Are you is or oos ?20AA/23PAT gpa 3.96 app submitted 7/16
Can you post your stats and when you submitted?I just got an interview invite today. Do you guys think I have a chance of getting in?
23 AA 21 TS 3.92 sGPA 3.91 cGPA. No section below 18 on the DAT. I submitted my application on July 2ndCan you post your stats and when you submitted?
Your stats are good. You should definitely have a chance! Dont let disappointment defeat you! Its not over yet!23 AA 21 TS 3.92 sGPA 3.91 cGPA. No section below 18 on the DAT. I submitted my application on July 2nd
Congrats guys! I've got an interview coming up next Monday, and I am just wondering if it's open file? I've heard that they only have your personal statement not your entire application packet, so just wondering if this is true?
Congrats! Its actually a closed file.Congrats guys! I've got an interview coming up next Monday, and I am just wondering if it's open file? I've heard that they only have your personal statement not your entire application packet, so just wondering if this is true?
RosalindOrgana
New Member
Does anyone have an idea when the next round of acceptances will go out?
Last round was on Jan 21th. with considering the 2 weeks decision time its probably around Feb 10th.Does anyone have an idea when the next round of acceptances will go out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RosalindOrgana
New Member
Thank you!Last round was on Jan 21th. with considering the 2 weeks decision time its probably around Feb 10th.
Based on their confirmation email, end of February.When is the last interview date? Does anyone know.
therealmeg
Full Member
Congratulations!! what's your stats? and when did you interview?Accepted via email at 4:14 CST!!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K