UTHSCSA Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
A friend of mine told me there are only 49 people in the class of 2025 groupme, so seems like half the seats are still not filled! For anybody losing hope
Then I wonder why they says that 84 seats is filled? Hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 1 user
Well, the groupme link was shared on facebook. Maybe not everyone has facebook/wants to join groupme.

Well, the groupme link was shared on facebook. Maybe not everyone has facebook/wants to join groupme.
Your right. Or maybe they’re still waiting on their first choice so they haven’t join yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
This number is pretty accurate. There are about 80 people that I am sure are the class of 2025 students.

Looks like they're done for the cycle

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 428
Wait so is the class is full or they stopped stopped conducting interviews. I am still waiting to hear back I interviewed back in late feb

Wait so is the class is full or they stopped stopped conducting interviews. I am still waiting to hear back I interviewed back in late feb
Based on the FB group its not full yet but there is always some people that avoid joining. The school stated on the confirmation letter that they would interview till the end of Feb.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know when is next acceptances going to be send out

I was accepted today at 2:15 but I am declining my spot! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 9 users
Can you post your stats please. I’m so nervous since I interview mid feb 😬
sgpa: 3.50, gpa: ~3.7, and masters gpa: 4.0 AA: 20; I am a reapplicant and was working as a dental assistant while doing my masters during this past year and had like average shadowing and volunteering hours nothing super crazy! I hope that helps!!

sgpa: 3.50, gpa: ~3.7, and masters gpa: 4.0 AA: 20; I am a reapplicant and was working as a dental assistant while doing my masters during this past year and had like average shadowing and volunteering hours nothing super crazy! I hope that helps!!
Thank you! I appreciate it

Does anyone know when they'll stop giving out acceptances?

Anyone know if the class is full now after the acceptances last week?

Anyone know if the class is full now after the acceptances last week?
100 students are full based on my counting on FB group, but I might be wrong. The school also accepts a few more students time to time. Good luck!

Rejected by email today. Interview at end of Feb. Best of luck to everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone gotten an acceptance or into a waitlist today?

• Care
Rejected 5/11 interviewed in November!

• Care