UW Madison c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone sent fall transcripts yet? On the website I only see an address but studentclearinghouse only gives me the option for sending it to an email.
 
Has anyone sent fall transcripts yet? On the website I only see an address but studentclearinghouse only gives me the option for sending it to an email.
I did the mail option because as I was looking through their website, it seemed like that was their preferred way of receiving transcripts.
 
I did the mail option because as I was looking through their website, it seemed like that was their preferred way of receiving transcripts.
Yeah I did see that, but I just can’t find the option on the transcript website to send it by mail so I was hoping there would be an alternative
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
where does it say we are supposed to send fall transcripts? I wasnt aware we were supposed to do that
On their admissions page, under requirements
 
On their admissions page, under requirements
I’m surprised they never emailed us, but yeah I’m just worried they won’t get back to me and if I do find a way to mail it it won’t get there in time
 
I’m surprised they never emailed us, but yeah I’m just worried they won’t get back to me and if I do find a way to mail it it won’t get there in time
Yeah no it was only when someone (you I think) posted on the thread that I remembered we were supposed to🙁 it was written in my last year planner but not this years 😅
 
I’m hoping they’ll do the same as they typically do for VMCAS, wherein you have to have them postmarked by Jan 15. I had no idea about the deadline, so I only requested them last night. Hopefully they’ll still accept them...
 
I’m hoping they’ll do the same as they typically do for VMCAS, wherein you have to have them postmarked by Jan 15. I had no idea about the deadline, so I only requested them last night. Hopefully they’ll still accept them...
What service does your school use to request transcripts if you don’t mind me asking?
 
What service does your school use to request transcripts if you don’t mind me asking?
We have online portals at my 3 schools where I took my classes this fall, but my original undergrad institution only has requests in-person or by mail.
 
I’m hoping they’ll do the same as they typically do for VMCAS, wherein you have to have them postmarked by Jan 15. I had no idea about the deadline, so I only requested them last night. Hopefully they’ll still accept them...
Same! thank god for this thread, I had no idea we had to send them in & ordered them this morning
 
So I called them this morning because I was panik about the transcripts, and Jan. 15 is their received by deadline. HOWEVER, they know that corona is really holding up the postal office and just all services in general. So they told me that if the transcripts aren't getting there until next week, it will be ok.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hooray! Congrats everyone for enduring the app cycle. Honestly it's so hard to wait and wait and wait for so long! Good luck you guys! Hope I can see you in the school in the fall 🙂

If you have any questions about UW SVM or life in Madison, happy to chat!
 
alternate #27 Do I have a good chance? Does anyone know if the alternate space is separate or together with IS and OOS?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad