VCU update for March

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Was this the last week to hear, or are they accepting people up to the day before school starts?

Members don't see this ad.

marlin1 said:
Was this the last week to hear, or are they accepting people up to the day before school starts?

Well technically they still can accept people all the way up until 8/15, which is this coming Monday.

jj08 said:
Well technically they still can accept people all the way up until 8/15, which is this coming Monday.

How do you know that's the date?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just met some people who got in yesterday after roll call, one girl one guy

desithrilla said:
Just met some people who got in yesterday after roll call, one girl one guy

:eek: lucky dogs!

marlin1 said:
How do you know that's the date?

Dr. H told me this awhile ago. She said that there could always be some last minute changes. I've already put this year behind me though :) .

People come so close to acceptance every year. I believe that the few near missed ones should be accepted for matriculation in the following year. In the mean time, VCU could let them get involved (with the school) in a meaningful activities eg post bac, research …etc. Make the most out of the current left over now, and VCU will not have to deal with them anymore. Besides, people might want to apply to the best back up school ever.

I love VCU SOM as much as VCU Adcoms do.