Very impressed with Nova Southeastern Univ COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fkhan3

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had completed my AACOMAS and had received an invitation to fill up a 2ndary in July. I completed my 2ndary in late July. Now something happened which I was not fully aware of. I believe that after receiving my new MCAT scores, they wanted me to fill up another 2ndary. I didn't know so I kept waiting...

Last week, I called them and asked about an update, they told me that I need to fill up another 2ndary... On Tuesday, I finished my second 2ndary and mailed out the signature page on Wednesday... This morning I received an invitation for an interview...

After being highly disappointed with the admission committee and the office at CCOM, I was very happy to see such prompt response from NSUCOM... GO NOVA

Members don't see this ad.

I had completed my AACOMAS and had received an invitation to fill up a 2ndary in July. I completed my 2ndary in late July. Now something happened which I was not fully aware of. I believe that after receiving my new MCAT scores, they wanted me to fill up another 2ndary. I didn't know so I kept waiting...

Last week, I called them and asked about an update, they told me that I need to fill up another 2ndary... On Tuesday, I finished my second 2ndary and mailed out the signature page on Wednesday... This morning I received an invitation for an interview...

After being highly disappointed with the admission committee and the office at CCOM, I was very happy to see such prompt response from NSUCOM... GO NOVA

congrats! whens your interview?

That's an unusual story with a happy ending. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
they offered 2/2 and 2/13, I took 2/13 cuz flights are cheaper

yeah NSUCOM is quick in processing application and sending an interview invite. Congratulations and good luck on the interview!

Has anyone had this happen to them? I received a request for the secondary on 1/12/07, and sent it in on the same day. Then today, I received the exact same request (again via email). Does that mean that they did not get my secondary? They seem to be having technical problems according to "webstar" but I don't know if I should just do another one or wait until Monday and call. I actually have tried calling them several times and just get an answering machine. Once I got the email today, it was too late to call. Any thoughts?:(

i was actually unimpressed with Nova pre-interview even though they were very quick(about 8 hours after complete) to offer me an interview. But I was VERY impressed with the school during my interview. You'll love it. Take some time to hit up the beaches too while you're down there.

Wow I got realllllly pissed when I read the first post (due to my story about being told this week they want to give me an interview but there are no/few spots left)....then I realized this was a month ago.

Phhhhew....still waiting of course....I WANT AN INTERVIEW!!!! :rolleyes:

impressed with nova? those two words dont go together when it deals with the adcom.