This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acc10

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help from current vet students.

I'm a rising senior undergrad student applying this admissions cycle. I live in New York and am going on vacation in Florida in a couple of weeks (July 21-July 29). My dad and I are planning on driving back so we can stop and look at some schools along the way, specifically UF, UGA, NC State, and UPenn, stopping at one each day from July 30-August 2nd.

I am still waiting to hear back from UPenn on whether or not they'll give us a tour (they said they're only offering tours for the Philly campus anyway, which is typical considering I'd rather tour New Bolton), but other than them, none of these schools have tours offered that week. Between work/volunteering/trying to have a life, this is really the only week I can get away to see all these schools and I really want to see the campuses. I am wondering if any current students at these schools (including Penn just in case) will be available & willing to show us around and/or know someone who would be able to do this.

I know this is a long shot but I'm desperate and not super keen on just aimlessly wandering these campuses like an idiot. Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a rising senior undergrad student applying this admissions cycle. I live in New York and am going on vacation in Florida in a couple of weeks (July 21-July 29). My dad and I are planning on driving back so we can stop and look at some schools along the way, specifically UF, UGA, NC State, and UPenn, stopping at one each day from July 30-August 2nd.

I am still waiting to hear back from UPenn on whether or not they'll give us a tour (they said they're only offering tours for the Philly campus anyway, which is typical considering I'd rather tour New Bolton), but other than them, none of these schools have tours offered that week. Between work/volunteering/trying to have a life, this is really the only week I can get away to see all these schools and I really want to see the campuses. I am wondering if any current students at these schools (including Penn just in case) will be available & willing to show us around and/or know someone who would be able to do this.

I know this is a long shot but I'm desperate and not super keen on just aimlessly wandering these campuses like an idiot. Thanks guys!

You might have more luck posting this on the prevet side?

Reactions: 1 user

You might also want to double check why yours aren't available. For U of I this summer, we won't have tours from the 20th to the 24th because that's our first year orientation week. Current students will be tied up with helping our new class. So i would see if there's something going on making that week a bad week to tour those schools in general.