Veterinarians or foreign trained veterinarians wanted in IL (chicago suburbs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Josephdesa1

Reaction score
Hi all! Im a foreign veterinary graduate practicing small animal veterinary medicine in the chicago suburbs. I work for a company who is searching for veterinarians who are interested in working with them and are going through the final steps or have completed the process of obtaining a veterinary license in IL.

They are willing to sign veterinarians and help pay/reimburse for costs associated with obtaining a license as long as you pass/passed and come on board. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all! Im a foreign veterinary graduate practicing small animal veterinary medicine in the chicago suburbs. I work for a company who is searching for veterinarians who are interested in working with them and are going through the final steps or have completed the process of obtaining a veterinary license in IL.

They are willing to sign veterinarians and help pay/reimburse for costs associated with obtaining a license as long as you pass/passed and come on board. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Can they sponsor a work permit for foreign veterinarians outside of USA. I just sat NAVLE in December in Kenya, East Africa.