cavygirl

Cornell CVM '12
10+ Year Member
May 3, 2006
Ithaca, NY
Status
Veterinary Student
Just wondering if anyone has had confirmation that the VMCAS app has been sent to/processed by the schools to which they are applying. A few of the schools I have applied to have "tracking pages" which still don't reflect that they received all LORs although all of these have been submitted to VMCAS and I submitted my VMCAS app itself at the beginning of September...getting nervous, have heard too many horror stories....somebody please reassure me....

BobDog

Penn Vet c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Status
Veterinary Student
Mine has been @ my schools for a couple of weeks now.

bakaduin

UF CVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2007
Status
Pre-Veterinary
My school's tracking page says it hasnt received my VMCAS yet (I submitted Sept 10th.). I dont know if maybe they just havent updated their page yet or if they really didnt get it. I plan on calling Monday to find out.

About the Ads

pressmom

Third year!
10+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2007
Status
Veterinary Student
I heard today from criterfixer (remember her?) that TN had just gotten two big batches of them. So if you're applying to TN, yours might be here. :D

imagine21

Penn c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2006
Status
Veterinary Student
I submitted the VMCAS 9/10.
Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Ohio and Western confirmed receiving it but they didn't all acknowledge getting it at the same time.

bclover

UIUC-CVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2006
Illinois
Status
Veterinary Student
If you are applying to Illinois they will have a site available around October 15th which will track what they have/don't have. I spoke with them about this on Friday and, in my case, they have the transcripts, and GRE scores, but nothing VMCAS, yet. They said that was normal, even though I submitted three weeks ago, and for me to check the site when it comes live ~ 10/15.

cattykitty

10+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2007
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Can somebody tell which other schools have this tracking system? I applied to UC Davis and Western this year, and I'm wondering if my applications got there safely.

imagine21

Penn c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2006
Status
Veterinary Student
I know that Iowa, Michigan and Ohio set up tracking pages. Penn does not, Kansas does not & Oklahoma does not. Western also does not but Western does keep you informed w/ regular emails. (at least they did last yr.) I don't know about others.

VelcroSky

U of MN Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
www.myspace.com
Status
Veterinary Student
If you are applying to Illinois they will have a site available around October 15th which will track what they have/don't have. I spoke with them about this on Friday and, in my case, they have the transcripts, and GRE scores, but nothing VMCAS, yet. They said that was normal, even though I submitted three weeks ago, and for me to check the site when it comes live ~ 10/15.
I asked them if they had all of my stuff and they just told me to wait for the online tracker to come up and if something is missing there will be some time to correct the problem.

ShelterGirl

UC Davis SVM 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2006
Bay Area, CA
Status
Veterinarian
UC Davis does not have a tracking page. They will send emails out in December saying whether or not they received all your info, and if not, what's missing.

About the Ads