VMCAS info sent to schools yet?

Started by cavygirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cavygirl

Cornell CVM '12
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone has had confirmation that the VMCAS app has been sent to/processed by the schools to which they are applying. A few of the schools I have applied to have "tracking pages" which still don't reflect that they received all LORs although all of these have been submitted to VMCAS and I submitted my VMCAS app itself at the beginning of September...getting nervous, have heard too many horror stories....somebody please reassure me....
 
My school's tracking page says it hasnt received my VMCAS yet (I submitted Sept 10th.). I dont know if maybe they just havent updated their page yet or if they really didnt get it. I plan on calling Monday to find out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard today from criterfixer (remember her?) that TN had just gotten two big batches of them. So if you're applying to TN, yours might be here. 😀
 
I submitted the VMCAS 9/10.
Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Ohio and Western confirmed receiving it but they didn't all acknowledge getting it at the same time.
 
If you are applying to Illinois they will have a site available around October 15th which will track what they have/don't have. I spoke with them about this on Friday and, in my case, they have the transcripts, and GRE scores, but nothing VMCAS, yet. They said that was normal, even though I submitted three weeks ago, and for me to check the site when it comes live ~ 10/15.
 
Can somebody tell which other schools have this tracking system? I applied to UC Davis and Western this year, and I'm wondering if my applications got there safely.
 
I know that Iowa, Michigan and Ohio set up tracking pages. Penn does not, Kansas does not & Oklahoma does not. Western also does not but Western does keep you informed w/ regular emails. (at least they did last yr.) I don't know about others.
 
If you are applying to Illinois they will have a site available around October 15th which will track what they have/don't have. I spoke with them about this on Friday and, in my case, they have the transcripts, and GRE scores, but nothing VMCAS, yet. They said that was normal, even though I submitted three weeks ago, and for me to check the site when it comes live ~ 10/15.

I asked them if they had all of my stuff and they just told me to wait for the online tracker to come up and if something is missing there will be some time to correct the problem.
 
UC Davis does not have a tracking page. They will send emails out in December saying whether or not they received all your info, and if not, what's missing.