You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
VMCVM 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
BurtTheCat
Full Member
So do you think I have a chance still?I was waitlisted for MD the last two cycles. It tends to move 3-5 spots (sometimes more or less, but there are only ~30 spots allocated for MD residents so it doesn’t move much). I’m waitlisted #15 for VA this time around. Also OOS waitlisted at UAZ, so I’m just holding out hope for them at this point as OOS waitlists tend to move more.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
littlebalto
Full Member
I’m #3 on the VA IS waitlist. I legit don’t know how to feel bc whether or not I have a chance statistically varies year to year lol
austin_haller72
Full Member
Any chance the OOS waitlist is likely to move 112 spotsðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚
pudderpalace
New Member
My first cycle I was #8 IS MD waitlist and it moved 5 spots. Don’t lose hope!So do you think I have a chance still?
Sapphire12
New Member
Oh shoot 😠Im not sure, but idk if it will make you feel any better but I'm 81 lol. Maybe in a another world the list will move fast for both of us 😂Any chance the OOS waitlist is likely to move 112 spotsðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
They were in the 20s by April last year. Not sure how far they went in totalDoes anyone know how much OOS waitlist typically moves? I am #6.
kasmteit90
Full Member
This is delayed, but I got an email yesterday addressed to the wrong person to update me on my OOS waitlist ranking. I withdrew my name from the list on Monday so needless to say I was confused. I let them know and they (hopefully) updated the correct person!
zygodactyyyl
Full Member
Just heard. For IS students, they are working on a virtual session with more depth of information than given during the interview reception. Date TBD.Has anyone received info about the accepted students day?
got off the waitlist today!Does anyone know how much OOS waitlist typically moves? I am #6.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Congrats!got off the waitlist today!
zygodactyyyl
Full Member
Anybody who committed already heard anything else from the school?
hammockinginthetrees
New Member
I have not heard anything else but I was also wonderingAnybody who committed already heard anything else from the school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
littlebalto
Full Member
Got in! Good luck to everyone else! There’s still time for late admits!I’m #3 on the VA IS waitlist. I legit don’t know how to feel bc whether or not I have a chance statistically varies year to year lol
Zoe Bonafe
Full Member
When do you think they will send an email with updated waitlist rankings?
mr.meowboy
c/o 2030
They just did. I'm OOS and started at #31 and am now #16When do you think they will send an email with updated waitlist rankings?
Zoe Bonafe
Full Member
I am MD waitlist and only moved up two spots. I want to hold onto hope, but I am definitely starting to lose it.They just did. I'm OOS and started at #31 and am now #16
ririzzyroo
New Member
VA waitlist 9 now 6… are we making it off the list chat
BurtTheCat
Full Member
Chat I’m number 3 MD waitlist am I making it in
Zoe Bonafe
Full Member
Has anyone made it off the waitlist yet? Trying to keep the hope alive
mr.meowboy
c/o 2030
OOS waitlist seems to be moving quite a bit! Started out as #31 and received an offer this morning. Declined my seat as I just committed to another school. Good luck!
Congrats on your commitment! Did you start at 31 on April 1st or at the original release date in March?OOS waitlist seems to be moving quite a bit! Started out as #31 and received an offer this morning. Declined my seat as I just committed to another school. Good luck!
BurtTheCat
Full Member
I’m number 2 on the MD waitlist, this is giving me so much anxiety
mr.meowboy
c/o 2030
I started at #31 in March and moved up to #16 in April.Congrats on your commitment! Did you start at 31 on April 1st or at the original release date in March?
Thank you for letting me know! Best of luck to you on your future endeavors!I started at #31 in March and moved up to #16 in April.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ririzzyroo
New Member
VA waitlist is moving some! Got pulled off this morning (originally 9, was 6 on April 1) and accepted!! Super excited! Good luck others on waitlist!
skyberspace
New Member
I declined my OOS offer yesterday, I hope someone on the waitlist hears good news soon!
zygodactyyyl
Full Member
there is a class of 2030 facebook group! Should have been a link in your confirmation email.Is there somewhere for the people who are committed to communicate?
I just wanted to share my timeline for those that may be be applying now or those that need some hope right now! OOS. Interviewed jan 22. Waitlisted. March 3rd my ranking was 109. April 1 it was 79. April 22nd I was 8th. And acceptance on 4/27! I did not think I would get in being at 109 on the wait-list but I did, don't lose hope!
BurtTheCat
Full Member
I got off the MD waitlist and accepted my seat!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!! How can I access the class of 2030 Facebook page?
Congrats! They send it as a link in your acceptance email!I got off the MD waitlist and accepted my seat!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!! How can I access the class of 2030 Facebook page?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K