Navy Waiting for EMDP2 Navy Selection Board Results!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you all for the responses! I’m anxious about the results if I even made the interview. I don’t know how confident I should be in my application due to my GPA being just above minimum and being an out-of-medical rate.
I 100% get the feeling of being anxious while waiting. Keep in mind that your GPA is not the only thing being looked at. That's just a portion of your application. You did the best that you could setting up your packet. Now that's submitted, pray and keep a positive mindset!!!
Keep us informed here of how it goes!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you all for the responses! I’m anxious about the results if I even made the interview. I don’t know how confident I should be in my application due to my GPA being just above minimum and being an out-of-medical rate.
Same, not much we can do now but wait. On the bright side, we shouldn’t be waiting too long (for interviews at least), one way or the other.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tell me about it.

Is the process like amcas now? You fill out an online app, then interview with the program?
So they provided a locked PDF to fill everything out and to include your personal statement and experiences, and also a nice checklist to turn in.

Then with that they have their message outlining everything to submit with the application like BLS certification, copy of your ACT scores date, etc. You then go to DOD safe and essentially email them each file individually through that site with a specific name and it’s all encrypted and that’s it.

I’ve applied to OCS a couple of times (for intel, yes my career interests are a bit diverse) and you has to email everything. This process for EMDP2 has been very very easy.

Last edited:
So they provided a locked PDF to fill everything out and to include your personal statement and experiences, and also a nice checklist to turn in.

Then with that they have their message outlining everything to submit with the application like BLS certification, copy of your ACT scores date, etc. You then go to DOD safe and essentially email them each file individually through that site with a specific name and it’s all encrypted and that’s it.

I’ve applied to OCS a couple of times (for intel, yes my career interests are a bit diverse) and you has to email everything. This process for EMDP2 has been very very easy.
Wild. It’s nice to see the process step into the convenience of the 21st century. No more mailing a fat brown envelope through the mail, huzzah!

Reactions: 1 users
Hello everyone! Do you guys know if the program sends out rejection letters if you’re not selected for interviews?

Hello everyone! Do you guys know if the program sends out rejection letters if you’re not selected for interviews?
From the gouge of last year, we’re awaiting an email (this week or next week most probably) saying whether we’re denied or accepted for the interview process.

Reactions: 1 users
From the gouge of last year, we’re awaiting an email (this week or next week most probably) saying whether we’re denied or accepted for the interview process.
Awesome. Thank you for the info and good luck!!

I just received the email about an interview today! Check you emails if you haven’t!

Has anyone had issues with USUHS receiving your electronic transcript?

I was emailed this morning saying it was missing.

My university sent it through a company called Parchment and I have the received confirmation email that I sent back to the EMDP2 office. I also confirmed on the phone with my university it was “picked-up” by USUHS.

Anyone have experience with Parchment or know another course of action. USUHS admissions office doesn’t answer the phone.

Hello everyone! I was hoping to get some advice on how to better prepare myself for the interview. I really don’t know what to expect and I would appreciate any tips. Thank you!!

(Navy) I still haven't received an email either way, is no news good news? or have most interview candidates been contacted by this point?

(Navy) I still haven't received an email either way, is no news good news? or have most interview candidates been contacted by this point?
I think the best thing you can do is reach out to the EMDP2 Office and ask. I reached out to them a few weeks ago to check in, and learned that they were verifying my community release document which is why it was taking a bit longer. I ended up getting an interview invite on the 27. They seem very receptive to communication and questions.