Waitlist for 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Paying a deposit to hold my spot at LMU - but really really hoping that the #11 OOS waitlist spot at Ohio State works in my favor. Anyone have an insight on this?
Pay your deposit and then hope you get called off, but you’ll have a back up plan just in case. Since you’re high on the list, I’d say your chances seem pretty decent to be called, but I don’t know how much their waitlist moves. And then if you do get called, obviously then accept the spot and notify LMU that you’re going somewhere else. Good luck!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Alternate at Iowa...43/328 o_O probably higher than that now though because people are already getting accepted from the alternate list or turning down spots. Hopeful!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Alternate at Iowa...43/328 o_O probably higher than that now though because people are already getting accepted from the alternate list or turning down spots. Hopeful!!!
You have a way better spot than me... good luck & congrats!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I called them on Friday 3/9 just to see if the list had moved... it hadn’t yet. The waiting is killing me!
I received an email stating that things had moved one spot. Not much, but it's a start!

Has anyone been called off of the Cornell waitlist yet?

Has anyone been called off of the Cornell waitlist yet?
From what I've been told, calls for getting off the waitlist could start as early as next week and they typically last for at least 2 weeks following the deposit deadline on the 16th (so through the end of the month).

From what I've been told, calls for getting off the waitlist could start as early as next week and they typically last for at least 2 weeks following the deposit deadline on the 16th (so through the end of the month).

This is going to be a long month...

This is going to be a long month...
Yuuuuuuuuuuup

Me all month:
200w.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just found out that I am waitlisted at LMU along with what seems to be everyone else that found out today lol. I also declined my seat at Ross for fall if anyone is on that waitlist (I think they have one from what I've heard).

Anddddd idk if this has already been said on here but someone called Iowa and they said they've already taken 8 people off the waitlist and that they expect the most movement after the April 16th deadline. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know anything about how much Glasgow’s waitlist tends to move? I’ve tried looking around on here but I can’t really find anything

anyone hear anything from kstate

Waitlisted at Tufts, Michigan State, and LMU, pretty happy for first time applying! :)

Reactions: 12 users
Really? Maybe the in state waitlist has, but I am fifth on the OOS waitlist and haven’t heard anything yet...
UW Madison? I got notified that I moved from number 9 to number 8 on their IS list and that’s it.

UW Madison? I got notified that I moved from number 9 to number 8 on their IS list and that’s it.

That’s why I’m confused. I got an email saying I moved one spot too. Is there another UW? Washington maybe?

People lower on the list may have seen more "movement" than people who are higher up because of people taking themselves off the waitlist

Ahhh. Makes sense! Thanks for clearing that up :)

Anyone know the waitlist cutoff for Iowa? Like how likely you are to get in at a certain number? LSU gave one

Anyone know the waitlist cutoff for Iowa? Like how likely you are to get in at a certain number? LSU gave one
Last year they went through around 200 people on the alternate list and interview waitlist from what I gather.

Sent from my SM-N950U using SDN mobile

Really!? That would be fantastic! I thought all hope was lost. THANK YOU

Really!? That would be fantastic! I thought all hope was lost. THANK YOU
I don't know if that's typical for them but they went through 350-360 people to fill the class of 156 last year. I'm 193 on the list so I hope I'm right!! Haha

Sent from my SM-N950U using SDN mobile

Sorry for the confusion everybody! I didn't think to consider my placement on the list as a factor. I'm very very low (as in unlikely to get off), so that explains why it moved so much for me.

I don't think this is true bc I am 11th on the in state uw waitlist and haven' heard anything.
Jboo did move 23 spots. because she’s lower on the list than you guys.... we’ve already discussed this.
People lower on the list may have seen more "movement" than people who are higher up because of people taking themselves off the waitlist

Jboo did move 23 spots. because she’s lower on the list than you guys.... we’ve already discussed this.
Yes, sorry. The thread I saw wasn't as updated and I tried to delete the post. Thanks!

I'm 1st OOS alternate at Mississippi. There's been no movement in nearly 2 months. Anyone else feel the pain?

Reactions: 2 users
I'm 1st OOS alternate at Mississippi. There's been no movement in nearly 2 months. Anyone else feel the pain?
They could be a school that doesn’t start pulling until after April 16th. YOU HAVE ONLY A WEEK MORE YOURE SO CLOSEEEEE!!!!! Good luck trying not to stress out and freak out too much! Hope you hear good things early next week!!!

Reactions: 6 users
I have this weird gut feeling that they are going to call and I'll see the area code and start freaking out prematurely and then they are just going to ask me if I'm still interested in being on the waitlist or something like that... LOL

Reactions: 7 users
I have this weird gut feeling that they are going to call and I'll see the area code and start freaking out prematurely and then they are just going to ask me if I'm still interested in being on the waitlist or something like that... LOL
Thanks for giving us all nightmares.

Reactions: 8 users
to clarify, approx how many people are on the list and how many spots they typically go through?
Just wanted to say — I feel like your current avvie represents your screen name perfectly... also, best of luck! Rooting for you (and everyone else on the waitlist!) Hope we see some good movement this week and next!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Just wanted to say — I feel like your current avvie represents your screen name perfectly... also, best of luck! Rooting for you (and everyone else on the waitlist!) Hope we see some good movement this week and next!

thank you!! :love:

Cue 3 weeks of pretending not to care about vet school but secretly looking at my phone every other second.

I'm gunna need wine.

Reactions: 13 users
does anyone know anything about UF's waitlist for IS?

to clarify, approx how many people are on the list and how many spots they typically go through?
I personally do not know but I am going through the same thing. On the IS waitlist for Cornell. It seems like no one knows much about movement for me, either.

Also, thanks once again for my secret santa gifts. :love:

I personally do not know but I am going through the same thing. On the IS waitlist for Cornell. It seems like no one knows much about movement for me, either.

Also, thanks once again for my secret santa gifts. :love:

Ugh, waitlist buddies and secret santa buddies!! hoping we both get pulled off :)

Does anyone know approximately how many students are on KSUs OOS alternate list? I'm so anxious to get called.