Waitlist to Early Admission timeframe Touro NV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ozzy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was waitlisted last year at Touro NV - which means I'm automatically considered for early admission this app cycle. Anyone have any ideas on the timeframe for hearing about one's status? Roger indicated that the AdCom reviews the waitlisters by the end of August - but does anyone know more about when one might find out?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe a friend of mine was accepted early september

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Ozzy,

I was offered an early accept for co' 2012 on Wednesday, this week. I was originally on the waiting list for co'2011. I'm going to accept the offer. Good luck to you in the coming weeks.

I was waitlisted last year at Touro NV - which means I'm automatically considered for early admission this app cycle. Anyone have any ideas on the timeframe for hearing about one's status? Roger indicated that the AdCom reviews the waitlisters by the end of August - but does anyone know more about when one might find out?

Hi ozzy-- given that some of the other waitlisters have heard back, maybe you should contact the school.

Perhaps contact them under the guise of wanting to find out how to improve your application for this next cycle because your ABSOLUTELY still interested in attending next year-- I would also take this opportunity to straight up ask if they consider offering seats to those that were waitlisted. It may depend how far in the waitlist you were.

Figure worst case scenerio, your contact will affirm your interest in their school, but also give you feedback on your application to improve if for some reason they don't offer you an early acceptance. Best to you! :luck: