Waitlisted at RWJMS (UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theunderdog

Medical Student (Slave)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everybody.

i just found out that i've been waitlisted at my top choice in RWJMS. but i'm in the high priority alternate list. do any of guys know anything about the waitlist there or if the high priority means anything??

i would greatly, greatly appreciate any response if anyone knows anything.. time to go sulk now, thanks!!

-theunderdog

Members don't see this ad.

i had a racist interviewer at columbia. didn't get in, of course.

thanks for posting. keeps this thread alive....

Members don't see this ad :)
theunderdog said:

I am glad you got high priority. You have a fair shot then. If you got normal waitlist you would have no chance. I think they take most people from this list. At least from what I remember last yr.

I believe I also had a racist interviewer at a school I interviewed at. :thumbdown:
After the process is done I was thinking of saying something to the dean there about her.

BOBODR said:
I am glad you got high priority. You have a fair shot then. If you got normal waitlist you would have no chance. I think they take most people from this list. At least from what I remember last yr.

I believe I also had a racist interviewer at a school I interviewed at. :thumbdown:
After the process is done I was thinking of saying something to the dean there about her.

i'm sorry about your racist interviewer... i can relate.

thanks for your reply. very much appreciated. do u know if rwjms has a 3-tier waitlist? as in high proriotiy, normal, and a low tier? or if there are a lot of people on the high priority list?

thanks man.

There is a high-priority list, and an alternate list. The former is a delayed acceptance, while the latter is a gamble. People do make it off the alternate list, but it becomes a survival of the fittest!

theunderdog said:
i'm sorry about your racist interviewer... i can relate.

thanks for your reply. very much appreciated. do u know if rwjms has a 3-tier waitlist? as in high proriotiy, normal, and a low tier? or if there are a lot of people on the high priority list?

thanks man.

frankrizzo18 said:
There is a high-priority list, and an alternate list. The former is a delayed acceptance, while the latter is a gamble. People do make it off the alternate list, but it becomes a survival of the fittest!

thanks frankrizzo for your response. how do you know about the high priority = delayed acceptance part? i mean, that keeps me a lot of hope since it's where i want to go.........

Send in a LOI no later than June 1! Do not be concerned with others - the only reason someone does not receive acceptance post high priority is because RWJ has no reason to believe an acceptance will bring that particular student to RWJ. The more you sit around and wonder and tell yourself to wait, the less-likely you will receive an acceptance. Just do it!

theunderdog said:
thanks frankrizzo for your response. how do you know about the high priority = delayed acceptance part? i mean, that keeps me a lot of hope since it's where i want to go.........

theunderdog said:

I was talking with you in another RWJ thread and I could have sworn your signature said "Columbia 2010" or something like that. ??

no, it just said "columbia." i'm sorry if it mislead anyone. i went there for a program and i loved it there. i'm an underdog remember?

theunderdog said:
no, it just said "columbia." i'm sorry if it mislead anyone. i went there for a program and i loved it there. i'm an underdog remember?

Yeah, I thought you were in at Columbia too. :confused:

since i'm on the waitlist, i plan on submitting my final grades to them.

i got a C in genetics last semester. the rest of my grades and all of my grades this semester will be an A. in fact, that C is my first C ever in college and on my transcript.

you think that will affect the decision for me? i am on high priority waitlist.

thanks.