2024-2025 Rutgers (Robert Wood Johnson)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did anyone get an email about the student Q and A that was supposed to happen on 2/4? My friend did not receive the email info for this and his interview is on 2/11 (he doesn't have SDN).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is this school done with interviews? Anyone know someone who has received an II in march?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when does everyone think we will hear back from march interviews
On their secondary application website, it says "Decisions after an interview are released in December, February, and March" on the welcome page. I'm sure they will have a wave of results later this month.
 
On their secondary application website, it says "Decisions after an interview are released in December, February, and March" on the welcome page. I'm sure they will have a wave of results later this month.
yes they said any time after the 19th but it's match day this friday so probably would not expect to hear then
 
For any accepted students, do we have to make a deposit to reserve our spot? I can't find anything about it in the emails they sent, so I just want to make sure that I'm not missing anything
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For any accepted students, do we have to make a deposit to reserve our spot? I can't find anything about it in the emails they sent, so I just want to make sure that I'm not missing anything
was the same in previous years, weird how you dont have to give anything like a deposit