Waitlisted Need to Upload a Letter of Interest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mr. tree

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey so I have been waitlisted at Wake and they want us to upload a letter of interest to remain under consideration, I was wondering if anyone has any advice on crafting this letter up. All I remember her saying was keep it under 1 page but more than a few sentences. What all is appropriate to include in this letter? should I include updates about myself? or stick strictly to why I want to go to Wake? I don't wanna ramble but right now I'm stuck at 1 paragraph and I want to aim for like 1/2-3/4 of a page