Walgreens Pharmacy Manager job offer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I get that, and that's life. I am just trying to celebrate OP's little victory here. Let's not rain on his/her parade. S/he needs to be able to do this job for foreseeable future and then some.
Haha thanks so much! I appreciate your input and advice you've given.
P.S. I'm a she lol:)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So I was just offered a position with Walgreens. I will be a staff pharmacist and get trained for 3 weeks. After the 3 weeks, i will be promoted to pharmacy manager. I just got licensed this September. I have some intern experience and had a rotation with Walgreens. For the past 2 months, I have been working part time at an independent pharmacy. I'm feeling somewhat anxious considering I'm a recent grad. Will 3 weeks training be enough? If anyone has any advice about working as a RXM at Walgreens, I would love to hear it. Thank You!

Three weeks is not enough training, and you will definitely learn through trial by fire. But if you persist through adversity, seek help/additional resources, and stay true to your purpose, you will make it.

I love my career as a Pharmacy Manager, and I wouldn't trade any of my failures for anything.

You will hear lots of horror stories in retail pharmacy. Many cynics and negative perspectives. It's up to you what side of the fence you want to practice on.

Stay powerful.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users