PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE
- Still awaiting verification but self-calculated cGPA: 3.56 sGPA: 3.3
- MCAT - 494
- State of Residence - Grew up in TN. Strong ties to WA, MS.
- Nonvolunteer clinical - Est. 7000+. Volunteer Clinical - 300+ (VAMC, Community Clinics for uninsured/underserved)
- Unpublished research on health disparities and representation in medicine/academia
- Shadowed/worked with ortho surgeon as a medic, trauma surgeon for observation experience
- Worked with Veterans tranisitioning into higher education and navigating VA Healthcare/Disability process, Big Brother mentor, MealsonWheels when COVID closed our local senior center.
- 10+ years in the military as a medic
- Multiple awards from military service
- My passion is for underrepresented communities and Veterans. Family came to the states from a very traditional LMIC, grew up in single-income household <$25k (dad also served in the military), will be the first in my family to attain a bachelor's.
- Meharry, Howard, Mississippi, Morehouse, ETSU, UTHSC, LSU-Both
- WesternU-CA and OR, Lincoln-Debusk, Touro-CA, Burrell, Mich State, Cal Health Sciences, Campbell, ICOM, New England COM, LECOM, Nova, William Carey