Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Date of submission: end of July
Overall GPA: 3.45
Science GPA: 3.2
DAT score (include AA and all sections): 2nd set of numbers are retake (2 attempts, one before the score change and one after)
AA: 19 -- 450
PAT: 20 -- 470
QR: 18-- 450
RC: 19 -- 500
Bio: 19 -- 450
GC: 18 -- 440
OC: 20 -- 420
TS: 19-- 440
State of Residence: OK
Major: Psychobiology
Minority? No
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No
Shadowing Experience: ~600 hrs (general dentistry, ortho, pediatric. Shadowed a lot during the school yr + summers)
Volunteering Experience: ~400 (multiple organizations throughout undergrad)
Employment: Dental office (front office staff), campus job part time job over a summer, trader joe's worker part time
Research: Research volunteer at a lab on cancer (~350+ hrs.)
Other Extracurriculars: Exec for club, member of same club, pre-dental club, learning assistant (program with my undergrad where I helped the TA during classes).
Have you volunteered/shadowed/attended events at any dental schools? no
Relevant Honors or Awards:
LOR type and strength: 2 dentists (strong i think), 1 anatomy professor (he had me draft one), 1 biology lab professor
Misc Info/Things not stated elsewhere/Red Flags: Went to T20 undergrad (grade deflation but I am not going to blame that for my gpa lol). Leaning towards SMP/post bacc program, and I will 100% give my all if I do one, but I am nervous about re-applying in June if schools will not see my grades for the masters until later.
Received 2 interview invites, one for my state school, and one for a private oos school.
Overall GPA: 3.45
Science GPA: 3.2
DAT score (include AA and all sections): 2nd set of numbers are retake (2 attempts, one before the score change and one after)
AA: 19 -- 450
PAT: 20 -- 470
QR: 18-- 450
RC: 19 -- 500
Bio: 19 -- 450
GC: 18 -- 440
OC: 20 -- 420
TS: 19-- 440
State of Residence: OK
Major: Psychobiology
Minority? No
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No
Shadowing Experience: ~600 hrs (general dentistry, ortho, pediatric. Shadowed a lot during the school yr + summers)
Volunteering Experience: ~400 (multiple organizations throughout undergrad)
Employment: Dental office (front office staff), campus job part time job over a summer, trader joe's worker part time
Research: Research volunteer at a lab on cancer (~350+ hrs.)
Other Extracurriculars: Exec for club, member of same club, pre-dental club, learning assistant (program with my undergrad where I helped the TA during classes).
Have you volunteered/shadowed/attended events at any dental schools? no
Relevant Honors or Awards:
LOR type and strength: 2 dentists (strong i think), 1 anatomy professor (he had me draft one), 1 biology lab professor
Misc Info/Things not stated elsewhere/Red Flags: Went to T20 undergrad (grade deflation but I am not going to blame that for my gpa lol). Leaning towards SMP/post bacc program, and I will 100% give my all if I do one, but I am nervous about re-applying in June if schools will not see my grades for the masters until later.
Received 2 interview invites, one for my state school, and one for a private oos school.
Last edited: