MD WAMC School list help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You could add these schools:
Quinnipiac
New York Medical College
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
GW
Georgetown
St. Louis
Rosalind Franklin
Tulane

With a service record like that, I would add Rush too!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for your advice!

I have Tulane, St. Louis, Georgetown, and Temple on my list. I have some reaches (Tufts, Emory, WashU (It's my undergrad so I figured why not), Rochester, and UChicago), and other schools (Penn State, Loyola). I was thinking of adding 4 more schools because of finances, but can probably squeeze in a 5th one. I was thinking:
Quinnipiac,
Rush,
Creighton,
Wake Forest,
Vermont

Is this an okay/good list? I'm a little nervous about a number of people applying to low-yield schools, so I don't want to apply to too many of them
WashU and U Chicago do NOT need the donations. Take your SO out to dinner instead.