MD WAMC/School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JHoney1

Reaction score
WAMC - Looking for help with school lists. My current lists only include some schools I would like to go, but probably won’t get in.
STATS:
cGPA: 3.68, Very strong upward trend.
sGPA: 3.70, also decent upward trend.
MCAT: 508
State: Missouri
Truman State University

Clinical/Volunteer: 400 hours as ER assistant
75 hours as ER Volunteer Trainer
Paid: Started scribing full time on May 15th.
No research
Around 70 shadowing hours. In Pediatric primary care, Er, and surgery.
Non clinical volunteering is mostly through a club, around 120 hours.
Served on executive board for our pre medical club. Managed funds, fundraising and what activities(Like CPR) we could sponsor.
Served as Physiology TA for last year.
Currently the only school I think I’ll fit in at is my state school, University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine.
I need more than one school on my list.
I would appreciate feedback on my app, chances, and recommended schools.
Thanks for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

I am confused on how to tag, people on this platform. @Goro and @Faha are the people I wanna as told could potentially help me out with this.

You rang?

I suggest:
U MO
U VM
U Miami (maybe)
U Toledo
Wayne State
Rush
NYMC
Creighton
Tufts
Albany
Rosy Franklin
Drexel
Temple
MCW
SLU
WVU
Tulane
Loyola
Wake Forest
Loma Linda (only if you are SDA or a very devout Christian)
VCU
Netter
Seton Hall
EVMS
Oakland-B
Gtown
GWU
Uniformed Services University/Hebert (just be aware of the military service commitment)
Nova MD
Any DO program. I can't recommend Touro-NY, Nova, Wm Carey, LUCOM, for different reasons. MSUCOM? Read up on Larry Nasser and you decide.

thank you so much for the quick reply Goro. I will spend most of the night looking at these and heir mission statements. You have probably just saved me 25 or more hours combing through MSAR.