Want to watch a foal being born?

Started by CurrySpice
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Okay, okay. News bulletin, EVERYONE: No pr0n for helodeb. She doesn't like it.

That is all.

you're lucky I like you. 😉




I know who wont be competing for spots in Therio classes and residencies!


😀 Knowing my luck, I fall in love with therio and in 5 years, I'll be in here talking about how great my residency is. 😱 You can all laugh at me then!
 
I gotta be honest - the reproductive cycle just straight up grosses me out. I can't STAND watching animals mate. Dogs, cats, birds, horses..... I don't mind once the new baby is OUT of the animal but I get freaked out by human ultrasound pictures and thinking about birthing ANYTHING gives me the creeps.

Human pregnancy freaks me out. It's all very Alien and horror movie to me - this tiny person is growing inside you. For some reason I don't have the same reaction with animal pregnancies. It's not rational by any stretch, but it's a gut reaction I have to human pregnancy. :laugh:
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Human pregnancy pregnancy freaks me out. It's all very Alien and horror movie to me - this tiny person is growing inside you. For some reason I don't have the same reaction with animal pregnancies. It's not rational by any stretch, but it's a gut reaction I have to human pregnancy. :laugh:

*hugs Coquette*
 
So how does the alert system work? There's a window I have open that says it'll alert me when something happens. Do I have to tell it which ones I'm interested in?
 
No, as long as your sound is on, the window will play either a "Low Alert" (default: hoofbeats) or a "High Alert" (default: neighing) when a site member hits the alert button on any cam window. There will also be a little box that comes up in the corner of the BarnAlarm window.

And remember, mares love to foal in the dead of night. 🙂