Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had already applied to several schools this year before my MCAT score had been released and unfortunately I absolutely bombed my MCAT. 487 to be exact. A close family member passed away a few days before my test but I chose, rather unwisely, to attempt the exam. Obviously I had already submitted my applications and now I was offered a secondary from one of those schools. I know some schools automatically send out secondaries but this school requires review before they offer them. I am a non traditional applicant in that I am a single mother and at one time was homeless (mentioned in my personal statement). I went back to school and got my Bachelors in Mathematics with a 3.6 GPA. I guess I’m wondering if I should explain the circumstances around my MCAT score in my secondary or do I just leave it be.
Last edited: