Wayne State vs UK vs Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSW Danny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. So I just got an interview invite to Rush and I was wondering what you guys thought of the school, city, and program. I already have two acceptances to Wayne State and Kentucky. Is it worth going to this interview? I had good experiences at Wayne and UK so right now I am unsure what school I should attend. Of the three mentioned, which school would you choose and why? Thanks for your opinions.

Members don't see this ad.

you got an interview invite on thanksgiving? thats pretty cool.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you instate for Wayne? Its tution is through the roof for out-of-staters, if your not a MI resident I would take one of the other options.

Hi everyone. So I just got an interview invite to Rush and I was wondering what you guys thought of the school, city, and program. I already have two acceptances to Wayne State and Kentucky. Is it worth going to this interview? I had good experiences at Wayne and UK so right now I am unsure what school I should attend. Of the three mentioned, which school would you choose and why? Thanks for your opinions.

Rush is in Chicago so I would go and see how you like the city. Personally I wouldn't want to live downtown but I grew up around there and I know many people our age love it.

Are you instate for Wayne? Its tution is through the roof for out-of-staters, if your not a MI resident I would take one of the other options.

I am from CA so I am prepared for the high oos tuition. Chicago seems like a nice place but I'm more concerned about the school itself. Any other thoughts?

I am from CA so I am prepared for the high oos tuition. Chicago seems like a nice place but I'm more concerned about the school itself. Any other thoughts?

Rush is a sweet band. That should sell you.

what do you want out of your school? Not sure what you are looking for but I would look at but make sure you look at what type of classes are at each school (PBL or not) as this was the deciding factor for me. I couldn't be happier with my choice b/c of it.