MSW Danny

10+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2007
Status
Hi everyone. So I just got an interview invite to Rush and I was wondering what you guys thought of the school, city, and program. I already have two acceptances to Wayne State and Kentucky. Is it worth going to this interview? I had good experiences at Wayne and UK so right now I am unsure what school I should attend. Of the three mentioned, which school would you choose and why? Thanks for your opinions.

About the Ads

DrYoda

Space Cowboy
10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2008
Dagobah System
Status
Attending Physician
Are you instate for Wayne? Its tution is through the roof for out-of-staters, if your not a MI resident I would take one of the other options.

cbrons

Ratatoskr! *Roar*
10+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2007
DEFEND MIDDLE LANE!
Status
Non-Student
Hi everyone. So I just got an interview invite to Rush and I was wondering what you guys thought of the school, city, and program. I already have two acceptances to Wayne State and Kentucky. Is it worth going to this interview? I had good experiences at Wayne and UK so right now I am unsure what school I should attend. Of the three mentioned, which school would you choose and why? Thanks for your opinions.
Rush is in Chicago so I would go and see how you like the city. Personally I wouldn't want to live downtown but I grew up around there and I know many people our age love it.

MSW Danny

10+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2007
Status
Are you instate for Wayne? Its tution is through the roof for out-of-staters, if your not a MI resident I would take one of the other options.
I am from CA so I am prepared for the high oos tuition. Chicago seems like a nice place but I'm more concerned about the school itself. Any other thoughts?

adizz mfresh

not set up to mold rubber
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2008
CA
Status
Pre-Medical
I am from CA so I am prepared for the high oos tuition. Chicago seems like a nice place but I'm more concerned about the school itself. Any other thoughts?

Rush is a sweet band. That should sell you.

FrickenhugeMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2007
Life in the D' aint easy...
Status
Medical Student
what do you want out of your school? Not sure what you are looking for but I would look at but make sure you look at what type of classes are at each school (PBL or not) as this was the deciding factor for me. I couldn't be happier with my choice b/c of it.

About the Ads