Weird Spread... What to do....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

endo602

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the January 29th test (CBT). I got a 12 6 12. I was told to retake the test. So I am going to be taking the test again on April 12th.
This will be my third time. My verbal went up one point from the first to the second. Can I expect it to go up two points in 1 month?

I need to apply in June right away.

Any suggestions???

Members don't see this ad.

well id like to say good job on the sciences!

If you don't expect it to go up 2 points in one month it won't...I think that once you get the hang of it it will go up even more than two points, your obviously very intelligent.

Stay confident and do lots of verbal passages!

English is my first language.

I do expect the scores to go up. On practices I have gotten as high as 10. I did apply for more time but got rejected. Any suggestions?

I am taking a verbal section everyday and every other day I am studying sciences for an hour to keep up on it. I will be taking a full length every Sunday. I believe four full lengths. I am even thinking of getting a private tutor for verbal from TPR. Tell me what you think.

Should I retake? Or can I apply with what I have?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Should I retake? Or can I apply with what I have?

A VR score of 6 will not pass a lot of initial screens.
Take it over. Still apply in June. Keep practicing ridiculously for verbal and stay sharp in your sciences.

Endo: I'm assuming that there will be some people giving up their seats to reschedule (i.e., they don't feel prepared and want another month or two), so that some May seats may open up in early to mid-April. If you don't mind paying the $50 fee to change the date, I'd keep checking if I were you. If you sign up for an April exam, just make a note of the last date they'll let you make changes to your registration, and if you haven't gotten a May date by then, well.... Good luck!

thanks

what if i lose my science info? Will a decrease in science make up for an increase in verbal?