This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

livvvdpt

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I have recently been accepted into and submitted my deposit for the DPT program at WVU. I just wanted to see if anyone else has been accepted and plans on attending. I would love to chat with some future classmates!

Hope to hear back from you guys soon 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just paid my deposit as well! I'm excited to meet everyone!

Hey, congrats! I’d love to connect with you but it won’t let me send a PM :/ haha. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone— hopefully someone makes a facebook page or something!
 
Hey, congrats! I’d love to connect with you but it won’t let me send a PM :/ haha. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone— hopefully someone makes a facebook page or something!
I have been looking for a Facebook group but it looks like there isn't one yet. I'm sure they will make one soon though. Hmm... I wonder why a PM didn't work haha