Western University CVM 2019 Applicants!

Started by bam15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I got an email for acceptance today around 3pm so they are still going down the list even though school starts in 3 weeks for Western. I will be declining the offer. Good luck everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email for acceptance today around 3pm so they are still going down the list even though school starts in 3 weeks for Western. I will be declining the offer. Good luck everyone!
Do you mind I ask what is your GPA and GRE ? Apply Western this year but my GPA is low.
 
Just wondering if anyone knows if the school is going to send us info on items we might need such as scrubs, stethoscope etc? Also will they send a book list? I know it's pbl obviously so I'm not sure what they require in the way of books. I feel like there has been a lack of communication from the school or maybe I'm just impatient :/
They tell you everything's during orientation week. Don't worry.