You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WesternU Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by SmilesForYoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
not yet.Anyone who interviewed on February 5th heard back yet?
During the feb 5th interview, they said that we should expect at least 2 weeks for a response. I suppose we'll find out how we did on friday, or early next week.
Idk how to feel about my chances....I got an interview, but my numbers are alot lower than others here who got rejected, and i can't help but feel like it's an uphill battle for me.
overwhelmed with anxiety rn
Stay hopeful!! They picked us for reasons beyond our numbers! My stats are not that fancy either but here we are. Best of luck! And hopefully we will hear some good news soon.not yet.
During the feb 5th interview, they said that we should expect at least 2 weeks for a response. I suppose we'll find out how we did on friday, or early next week.
Idk how to feel about my chances....I got an interview, but my numbers are alot lower than others here who got rejected, and i can't help but feel like it's an uphill battle for me.
overwhelmed with anxiety rn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been rejected after interview (either pre or post Dec)?
Waitlisted at 8:46 EST. Damn... does anybody know how many students are pulled from the alternate list, and how many are still on it? Also, how many seats are left unclaimed?
Hey everyone, I called an admissions counselor this morning.
What I was told: as of last Monday, about 80% of seats were taken but after a week, chances are it's higher by now.
Also, it's possible that acceptances will be sent out either today or tomorrow depending on how many seats are still left/deposits weren't made, but its not guaranteed.
Last year, approx ~7 students were taken off the alternate list. But it greatly varies every year, and can be as high as 15 or as low as 3. As far as this year is concerned, they can't share that information.
What I was told: as of last Monday, about 80% of seats were taken but after a week, chances are it's higher by now.
Also, it's possible that acceptances will be sent out either today or tomorrow depending on how many seats are still left/deposits weren't made, but its not guaranteed.
Last year, approx ~7 students were taken off the alternate list. But it greatly varies every year, and can be as high as 15 or as low as 3. As far as this year is concerned, they can't share that information.
Just got an acceptance call at 7:45 EST from Dr. Turchi.
Man, talk about a lifted burden haha.
Man, talk about a lifted burden haha.
Congrats!!! Did you accept your Waitlist seat before you got the call?Just got an acceptance call at 7:45 EST from Dr. Turchi.
Man, talk about a lifted burden haha.
Yes, I immediately accepted the alternate spot as soon as it was offeredCongrats!!! Did you accept your Waitlist seat before you got the call?
Last edited:
Hey guys! I just noticed that the "Withdraw your Application" tab on my status page disappeared and I was wondering if it’s because I was recently waitlisted? Do other people who have been waitlisted see the "Withdraw your Application"?
Im waitlisted, and I accepted the Waitlist offer, I dont see it anymore. I believe now its because if you decline your Waitlist status, you withdraw it, but if you accept it then i guess you stay on and I think you just email them if you change your mindHey guys! I just noticed that the "Withdraw your Application" tab on my status page disappeared and I was wondering if it’s because I was recently waitlisted? Do other people who have been waitlisted see the "Withdraw your Application"?
Does anyone have an update on getting OFF the waitlist/alternate so far???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you mind disclosing your DAT score 🙁 I’m in the same boatSure
Non traditional student
Science GPA: 3.67
Overall GPA: 3.75
my DAT score is not the greatest but I think I was able to get a couple of interviews because I have tons of extracurricular activities- publications in 2 research papers, dental mission trips abroad, summer dental enrichment programs, 3+ years of experience as a DA.
Hello everyone. It's that time of year again. Here is the thread for the class of 2026.
Sorry if its been posted somewhere already, but is there a group for accepted applicants?
purplecat1
Full Member
Wondering the same thing!Sorry if its been posted somewhere already, but is there a group for accepted applicants?
Here is the link to your class page: Facebook 小组Wondering the same thing!
Were your interview with WesternU post dec?I was accepted off the waitlist 2 weeks ago and just gave up my spot. Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 36
- Views
- 18K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K