WesternU Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone who interviewed on February 5th heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who interviewed on February 5th heard back yet?
not yet.

During the feb 5th interview, they said that we should expect at least 2 weeks for a response. I suppose we'll find out how we did on friday, or early next week.

Idk how to feel about my chances....I got an interview, but my numbers are alot lower than others here who got rejected, and i can't help but feel like it's an uphill battle for me.

overwhelmed with anxiety rn

not yet.

During the feb 5th interview, they said that we should expect at least 2 weeks for a response. I suppose we'll find out how we did on friday, or early next week.

Idk how to feel about my chances....I got an interview, but my numbers are alot lower than others here who got rejected, and i can't help but feel like it's an uphill battle for me.

overwhelmed with anxiety rn
Stay hopeful!! They picked us for reasons beyond our numbers! My stats are not that fancy either but here we are. Best of luck! And hopefully we will hear some good news soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been rejected after interview (either pre or post Dec)?

Waitlisted at 8:46 EST. Damn... does anybody know how many students are pulled from the alternate list, and how many are still on it? Also, how many seats are left unclaimed?

Hey everyone, I called an admissions counselor this morning.
What I was told: as of last Monday, about 80% of seats were taken but after a week, chances are it's higher by now.
Also, it's possible that acceptances will be sent out either today or tomorrow depending on how many seats are still left/deposits weren't made, but its not guaranteed.

Last year, approx ~7 students were taken off the alternate list. But it greatly varies every year, and can be as high as 15 or as low as 3. As far as this year is concerned, they can't share that information.

Reactions: 3 users
Just got an acceptance call at 7:45 EST from Dr. Turchi.

Man, talk about a lifted burden haha.

Congrats!!! Did you accept your Waitlist seat before you got the call?
Yes, I immediately accepted the alternate spot as soon as it was offered

Last edited:
Is there anyone who interviewed post-dec that has not heard back yet? I interviewed in January and haven't been waitlisted or accepted.

Hey guys! I just noticed that the "Withdraw your Application" tab on my status page disappeared and I was wondering if it’s because I was recently waitlisted? Do other people who have been waitlisted see the "Withdraw your Application"?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I just noticed that the "Withdraw your Application" tab on my status page disappeared and I was wondering if it’s because I was recently waitlisted? Do other people who have been waitlisted see the "Withdraw your Application"?
Im waitlisted, and I accepted the Waitlist offer, I dont see it anymore. I believe now its because if you decline your Waitlist status, you withdraw it, but if you accept it then i guess you stay on and I think you just email them if you change your mind

Does anyone have an update on getting OFF the waitlist/alternate so far???

I was accepted off the waitlist 2 weeks ago and just gave up my spot. Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!

Reactions: 2 users
hello guys ! I was just accepted off the waitlist at WU! Is there a Facebook group I can join ?

Sure
Non traditional student
Science GPA: 3.67
Overall GPA: 3.75
my DAT score is not the greatest but I think I was able to get a couple of interviews because I have tons of extracurricular activities- publications in 2 research papers, dental mission trips abroad, summer dental enrichment programs, 3+ years of experience as a DA.
Do you mind disclosing your DAT score :( I’m in the same boat

Sorry if its been posted somewhere already, but is there a group for accepted applicants?

I just got a call offering me a spot in their 2025 class. Unfortunately, I have already enrolled elsewhere. So good luck to whoever is next on the list!