What are my chances, what schools to apply for :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted834673

Hi this is the first time I'm writing a post like this. I'm wanting to know what MCAT score to absolutely shoot for to have a fighting chance. I know my GPA is on the lower end my my ECs are pretty solid.
I calculated my cGPA and sGPA w/ a AMCAs calculator excel sheet I found on here (hopefully it's accurate).

Graduated: May 2017
School: UF
Major: Microbiology
minor: health disparities
cGPA: 3.49
BCPM GPA: 3.34
MCAT: ? not yet
ECs:
- Member of UF AMSA (American Medical student Association)chapter for 4 years.
-Director of UF AMSA for 1 year
-Vice president of UF AMSA for 1 year
-Ran an after school science club at an Elementary school for 3 years, and started another on in a middle school my Senior year. (we met 2x a week and taught a science lesson to children)
-Received an award from my Universities President for over 200 hrs of community service teaching children science in areas of need.
-800 hrs as a CNA in dermatology office
-1 year as a scribe in ED
-1 year working in a Genetics lab (DNA isolation/pcr, etc) not published or presented
-Internship at a Domestic violence shelter

I will have great LOR from the doctors I work with.
**My school's AMSA chapter is the largest in the nation and has over 600 members, and I was
in charge of all of them. Had to network w/ health care professionals to prepare events for my members and hold discussions on current medical issues.

Currently I'm in a gap year working and studying for my MCAT.

Do I have a shot? Any advice for more WOW factor?

Please and thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

I mean this is the most respectful way, but no one can give an accurate school list without an MCAT, post again once you have a score. Aim as high as possible

I mean this is the most respectful way, but no one can give an accurate school list without an MCAT, post again once you have a score. Aim as high as possible

I understand, I guess I was looking for an answer in terms of the rest of my application. Needing a high MCAT is obvious (hoping for 510+), but I don't take it till March. Since I have a few months till Application what else could I be doing to boost it.

Thanks for the reply though :) much appreciated!

Congrats on your acceptance by the way!