What are my chances??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mynameis24

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
---

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can't tell you much without a DAT score unfortunately. Also, average won't leave you being very competitive, and it's harder than it seems to get an above average score. Your GPAs are on the lower side, and you don't really have an "upward trend" so to say....I'd try to take more classes to bump them up, and make sure they're not easy As - take upper divs to show you can handle dental school. It's definitely not easy.

Focus on doing well on the DAT, creating a smart/strategic school list, and bumping your GPAs up a little and you should be good.

Reactions: 1 users
I agree that this isn't really a significant upward trend
Can't tell you much without a DAT score unfortunately. Also, average won't leave you being very competitive, and it's harder than it seems to get an above average score. Your GPAs are on the lower side, and you don't really have an "upward trend" so to say....I'd try to take more classes to bump them up, and make sure they're not easy As - take upper divs to show you can handle dental school. It's definitely not easy.

Focus on doing well on the DAT, creating a smart/strategic school list, and bumping your GPAs up a little and you should be good.

Reactions: 1 user
I had a lower BCP (3.2) scored 21 AA/TS on the DAT and had several interviews. I also had a slightly downward trend. Do well on the DAT (21+) and you should be fine.

Reactions: 1 user