What do you do during the summer in dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

#39

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to ask around and find out what people generally do during their summers while in dental school.

For my school I know our summer breaks are broken up like so:
After D1: 2 months
After D2: 1 month (which is entirely free since we take our boards in Winter of D2)
After D3: 3 weeks

So do most people generally go out and work as assistants or do research during their summers or do they usually take the time off and do some much needed relaxation? I'd love to hear from everyone, regardless of where you go to dental school!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad