What happened to the MDApps links?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ahh. I'm humor deficient sometimes.

Members don't see this ad.

Why do you think of it that way? (genuinely curious)
The only thing I know about med school quality is random postings from med students, and rankings/prestige factor.
Personal preference really

@md-2020 are you interviewing there soon

Last edited:
MD will continue to become insanely competitive as long as it remains the guaranteed path for a smart hardworking individuals to do well. That's an advantage law, finance and business just won't have a way to compete with

And having an MD improves your charm and attractiveness more than those other fields combined.

Members don't see this ad :)
And having an MD improves your charm and attractiveness more than those other fields combined.

Don't forget the swag.

tumblr_m52bxzLFh71qlt206o4_500.gif

Reactions: 1 user
It was mentioned to me once, I think.
I noticed on your MDapps you have around 300 hours of volunteering. I also have something like 200-300 at a hospital but they're from high school and I am going to continue volunteering again in the spring. Do you know if it is acceptable to put it on my app that I all that volunteer experience from when I was in HS?

I noticed on your MDapps you have around 300 hours of volunteering. I also have something like 200-300 at a hospital but they're from high school and I am going to continue volunteering again in the spring. Do you know if it is acceptable to put it on my app that I all that volunteer experience from when I was in HS?
Nope, nothing before starting college counts.

Nope, nothing before starting college counts.
Please tell me you're joking. That makes no sense. What if you did something medicine related that completely affected your outlook and decision on a career in medicine that you would even consider your most meaningful experience?

If you plan on continuing volunteering throughout college, I say put in the hours for when you're in college, but in your write-up talk about how you've been volunteering since high school.

If you plan on continuing volunteering throughout college, I say put in the hours for when you're in college, but in your write-up talk about how you've been volunteering since high school.
OK thank you!

Counterpoint, I included hours from high school that I continued through college for one volunteering activity and one work activity. Nobody has made an issue of it at interviews. Just use your common sense.