What is the most important software program that you have loaded on your PDA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Azjoe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I finally did it, I got a Palm Trio. I am setting it up now and wondered what you guys think is the most important item that you have uploaded?

Members don't see this ad.

Adobe PDF reader is one. I also loaded Audible player to listen to audio books from audible.com. This has been really valuable to me. I have an hp ipaq.

Azjoe said:
Well I finally did it, I got a Palm Trio. I am setting it up now and wondered what you guys think is the most important item that you have uploaded?

The software I used the most is Documents to Go -- have an excel sheet tracking my spending. It came with my Palm, but I love it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have a palm (i have a iPaq2210), but my critical programs are calendar, acroread, putty.

AvantGo is also good software. It allows you to load webpages, such as mapquest onto your palm.

ERJunkie said:
AvantGo is also good software. It allows you to load webpages, such as mapquest onto your palm.

OMG, BEST. SOFTWARE. EVER. :love:

For the Palm I would recommend

* AvantGo
* Teal Doc (text editor) and Teal Paint (image editor). These programs cost money. You could try FreeWrite and Sketchy for free
* BigClock - Advanced stopwatch
* Easy Calc - Advanced calculator
* Noah Lite - Dictionary
* ePocrates (www2.epocrates.com) - Drug guide.

AvantGo is awesome (AND FREE!!!!) I also got mp3ringer for my Treo, it lets you use mp3's as your ring tones... and you can program individual or group ringers too. Love it!