What is the WORST medical school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's also possible, but I doubt they actually read them, seeing as I submitted at 7PM Pacific and got my rejection at 4:50AM pacific. So unless someone put in a really late night or got in really early in the morning and immediately read mine, I don't think it's possible.

Although this seems suspect. Unless someone read it at 7 am EST...

I had a friend get rejected from a school a half hour after secondary submittal. I wonder what the record is.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Although this seems suspect. Unless someone read it at 7 am EST...

I had a friend get rejected from a school a half hour after secondary submittal. I wonder what the record is.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
A colleague of mine had a manuscript rejected after 15 minutes of submission