What MCAT score will I need? Do I need to post pone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bme94

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Freaking out here...I'm scheduled to take the MCAT September 9th, and I keep getting the same score (in order): AAMC scored: 505, Kaplan Full Length 3: 505, Next Step Full Length 3: 505 (can't remember my unscored exam, I took it a long time ago). My CARS on Kaplan was a 127, but my CARS for Next Step was a 123...🙁 I've done the C/P and B/B section banks (most of the questions, and TPR questions) and they've been going well.

cGPA 3.7, sGPA 3.6 no grade replacements.

Do I need to consider post posting until next year? Or is there a way I can improve my weaknesses by September 9th?
 
Last edited:
If you got a 505 on Kaplan than yea...I think you are good to go. I would take it.

When I took my Kaplans, I always scored a minimum of 37 on the full-lengths. On my AAMC tests, I usually scored 32-33. When I took the test for real, I scored a 34. Make of that what you will.

...However, OP seems to be hitting 505 on his AAMCs, so I think he's good to go. Even give or take a point or two he's good for DO.