What MCAT score will I need? Do I need to post pone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bme94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Freaking out here...I'm scheduled to take the MCAT September 9th, and I keep getting the same score (in order): AAMC scored: 505, Kaplan Full Length 3: 505, Next Step Full Length 3: 505 (can't remember my unscored exam, I took it a long time ago). My CARS on Kaplan was a 127, but my CARS for Next Step was a 123...:( I've done the C/P and B/B section banks (most of the questions, and TPR questions) and they've been going well.

cGPA 3.7, sGPA 3.6 no grade replacements.

Do I need to consider post posting until next year? Or is there a way I can improve my weaknesses by September 9th?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you got a 505 on Kaplan than yea...I think you are good to go. I would take it.

If you got a 505 on Kaplan than yea...I think you are good to go. I would take it.

When I took my Kaplans, I always scored a minimum of 37 on the full-lengths. On my AAMC tests, I usually scored 32-33. When I took the test for real, I scored a 34. Make of that what you will.

...However, OP seems to be hitting 505 on his AAMCs, so I think he's good to go. Even give or take a point or two he's good for DO.