What to look forward to in (insert specialty here)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Second year ortho resident here. Chose it because it was the specialty that made me more excited that anything to get up in the morning. Coming toward the end of getting crushed during second year and I still feel the same. I think being able to be excited about what I was doing despite being absolutely crushed on a 24 hr call at a lvl 1 trauma center is what made me realize it was for me.
 
Second year ortho resident here. Chose it because it was the specialty that made me more excited that anything to get up in the morning. Coming toward the end of getting crushed during second year and I still feel the same. I think being able to be excited about what I was doing despite being absolutely crushed on a 24 hr call at a lvl 1 trauma center is what made me realize it was for me.
how do you recommend matching ortho?