What TV Shows do you guys watch?

Started by Tolbert
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, it was very good.
P.S. We need more females on this forum. Tell your friends to join. 😉
I've tried...but not many want to go into the health field....

It was so good last night!!! And the whole awkward scene between April and Matthew - with him misunderstanding her...aah!!!

I can't wait till the mapping results are back and what they plan to do now that Mer's tested positive...-__-
 
I actually know a couple of guys who want to go into nursing. The times are changing.

I think I'm the only guy in my school who was considering nursing lolz. Times are changing indeed, I remember when I told my friends that I was considering nursing, they were all like, "Really?! You're guy, that'll be tot awk."

Me: -________-

My mom was a nurse so I was exposed to it at an early age.
 
As a patient I like nurses better. They seem nicer and more supportive about my care. Doctors seem a little bit more stolid and serious.
 
Well, I use Netflix instead of actual TV shows, so sorry if some don't come on anymore.

Scrubs, Hawthorne, Three Rivers, Raising Hope, 6teen (haha), Switched at Birth, Pretty Little Liars, Jane by Design, Drop Dead Diva.

Yeah, the typical teenage girl shows.
 
Yeeaaahhh, I tried to watch Hawthorne, but I could tell I wouldn't like it during the first episode lol. Scrubs tho 😉
 
Yeeaaahhh, I tried to watch Hawthorne, but I could tell I wouldn't like it during the first episode lol. Scrubs tho 😉

Awww, but Hawthorne is so good! Yessssssss, I love Scrubs so much, I'm unhealthily obsessed with that show. 😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just don't watch the last few episodes of Scrubs, when they start teaching in the new medical school. It will kill the entire show for you trust me. I am still recovering from the disappointment...
 
Bates motel (new favorite)
Nikita
Californication
Emily owens md (cancelled)
Big Bang Theory
The Mindy Project
Ridiculousness
Always sunny in p.

I'm thinking about starting Dexter.............
 
:highfive::banana: everyone loves them some Greys.

Who's you guys' favorite character?
I gotta say, mine has probably been Karev/Yang for a while now, although I really liked Sloan and George too.
Karev/Yang....and definitely the Mc's Steamy/Dreamy/Hottie/Wife...oh and can't forget Dog...🙂
 
The jokes suck, the characters are lousy, just overall bad writing. I guess you can say it's an obvious "trying too hard".

Ugh, I just finished watching the last season. You're right, it was awful. I really didn't like how it focused so much on the student's lives and not JD, Turk, and Elliot.
 
reviving this on account that I just finished Scrubs (medical school teaching and all) and it was amazing. I think the only season that focused too much on interns was the 9th season, but I think 8th really should be considered the last (AND IT ENDED PERFECTLY 🙂)

Also, Grey's Anatomy and Scandal's season finale thoooooo 😀 I'd never seen so much perfection in 2 hours
 
reviving this on account that I just finished Scrubs (medical school teaching and all) and it was amazing. I think the only season that focused too much on interns was the 9th season, but I think 8th really should be considered the last (AND IT ENDED PERFECTLY 🙂)

Also, Grey's Anatomy and Scandal's season finale thoooooo 😀 I'd never seen so much perfection in 2 hours

The season finale of Grey's Anatomy was perfect and really sad. It had so many twist, first with Jackson then with Richard......
 
The season finale of Grey's Anatomy was perfect and really sad. It had so many twist, first with Jackson then with Richard......

RIGHT? I think Richard will live though; they can't kill him off like that. I'd be pretty mad if he really does die. It was so good though, can't wait until next season.. Unfortunately though they said it might be the last :scared: I hope not
 
Big anime fan!
Animes I Watch/Have Watched:

Inuyasha
Death Note
Code Geass
Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Vampire Knight
Monster
X/1999
Kodocha
Princess Tutu
Another
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
And much more...

Cartoons I Watch/Have Watched:

Avatar: The Last Airbender
6teen
Total Drama Island
Samurai Jack
Futurama
Code Lyoko

Shows That Aren't Animated:

Criminal Minds
House, M.D.
The Vampire Diaries
The X Files
Lost
 
Inuyasha
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Total Drama Island
Futurama
Lost

Awesome 👍 Really I've only watched the ones above. Unfortunately, Inuyasha is the only real anime I could ever get into lol just not my thing.. My brother loves it though! He did said they can range like anything from horror to mystery though, which I thought was pretty cool..

Btw, did you like the new avatar (Korra or however you spell it :laugh:)? I've heard a lot of people who said they enjoyed it, but I just don't think it could ever even match the original
 
Agreed 🙂 It was amazing!!!!

I've added to my list of shows, though:

Grey's Anatomy
Hell's Kitchen (and other Gordon Ramsay associated shows 😉)
Hart of Dixie (this is a MEDICAL show - not a show about horses....- I get that a lot)
The Carrie Diaries (season ended 🙁 )
Arrow (so good!!!! = though I'm torn about the whole vigilante thing now = thoughts? )
Scandal
Criminal Minds (not much of this season = I don't really like Blake)
and last....but not at all the least
How. I. Met. Your. Mother.....(one word = Legendary. 👍😍 )

:laugh::laugh::luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Big anime fan!
Animes I Watch/Have Watched:

Inuyasha
Death Note
Code Geass
Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Vampire Knight
Monster
X/1999
Kodocha
Princess Tutu
Another
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
And much more...

Cartoons I Watch/Have Watched:

Avatar: The Last Airbender
6teen
Total Drama Island
Samurai Jack
Futurama
Code Lyoko

Shows That Aren't Animated:

Criminal Minds
House, M.D.
The Vampire Diaries
The X Files
Lost

Epic Anime/Cartoon list! I think Avatar is sort of an American Anime too.

Btw, did you like the new avatar (Korra or however you spell it :laugh:)? I've heard a lot of people who said they enjoyed it, but I just don't think it could ever even match the original

Korra was amazing. While it will never match up to the original, it was an epic sequel. Most shows can't bring the same excitement as the first did, but they did an excellent job with Korra. Though a lot of events in the last episode of the season kinda rushed everything.
 
I've added to my list of shows, though:

Grey's Anatomy
Scandal
How. I. Met. Your. Mother.....(one word = Legendary. 👍😍 )

only really seen these 3 (and loved each one 😀) But really, how is Hell's Kitchen? It seems funny because the host acts an a-hole, but idk..

Korra was amazing. While it will never match up to the original, it was an epic sequel. Most shows can't bring the same excitement as the first did, but they did an excellent job with Korra. Though a lot of events in the last episode of the season kinda rushed everything.

Oh okay. Maybe I'll watch it then.. My brother also said they rushed too which added to my hesitation :laugh:
 
only really seen these 3 (and loved each one 😀) But really, how is Hell's Kitchen? It seems funny because the host acts an a-hole, but idk..



Oh okay. Maybe I'll watch it then.. My brother also said they rushed too which added to my hesitation :laugh:
I am a HUGE Gordon Ramsay fan - so I absolutely love Hell's Kitchen - it's Hilarious to watch....I watch for the sole purpose of Ramsay (just like HIMYM wouldn't be the same with NPH - it's like that).....He makes the show 🙂

Definitely worth checking out though...
 
Oh okay. Maybe I'll watch it then.. My brother also said they rushed too which added to my hesitation :laugh:

It's true. Some of the things in the last episode could have been spread out into the next season. I won't discuss a lot of it since you haven't seen it yet, but when you do, you'll understand :laugh:

Futurama was cancelled 🙁

Teen Titans Go is pretty good.

I hate that Futurama has been cancelled. I've been a fan of it's fast paced and "didn't see that coming" humor for quite some time. But at least their giving it a final season. It'll be interesting to see how they end it. Hopefully it won't be with some cliff hanging crap like the first time.

On the other hand, I don't think i like TTG. It's nothing like the first series and has nothing to do with the first series. I would've much rather had an actual Teen Titans than this.
 
I am a HUGE Gordon Ramsay fan - so I absolutely love Hell's Kitchen - it's Hilarious to watch....I watch for the sole purpose of Ramsay (just like HIMYM wouldn't be the same with NPH - it's like that).....He makes the show 🙂

Definitely worth checking out though...

alright, I'll definitely check it out 👍

It's true. Some of the things in the last episode could have been spread out into the next season. I won't discuss a lot of it since you haven't seen it yet, but when you do, you'll understand :laugh:

lol ok :laugh:
 
Hmm, lets see.

At some point in time I have watched in most cases on a weekly basis.

CSI, CSI:NY; And some CSI:Miami
NCIS
Big Bang Theory
Hells Kitchen; MasterChef; Kitchen Nightmare
Stargate: SG-1
House
Fringe
How I Met Your Mother
Modern Family
Body of Proof
Bones
Top Shot
Mythbuster
Criminal Minds
E.R.
The Dresden Files
Kyle XY
Haven
Alphas
The Finder
Warehouse 13
Eureka
Psych
Burn Notice
White Collar
Suits
Sherlock
Elementary

And some other ones as well.

Yeah, I used to watch a lot of TV. Hulu was the bane of my existence.
 
Nowadays, I mostly watch CNN, but I tend to watch a lot of USA Network along with The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.
 
Hmm, lets see.

At some point in time I have watched in most cases on a weekly basis.

CSI, CSI:NY; And some CSI:Miami
NCIS
Big Bang Theory
Hells Kitchen; MasterChef; Kitchen Nightmare
Stargate: SG-1
House
Fringe
How I Met Your Mother
Modern Family
Body of Proof
Bones
Top Shot
Mythbuster
Criminal Minds
E.R.
The Dresden Files
Kyle XY
Haven
Alphas
The Finder
Warehouse 13
Eureka
Psych
Burn Notice
White Collar
Suits
Sherlock
Elementary

And some other ones as well.

Yeah, I used to watch a lot of TV. Hulu was the bane of my existence.

lol you're a boss, just to see someone as dedicated to TV as much as me is amazing 😍

Nowadays, I mostly watch CNN, but I tend to watch a lot of USA Network along with The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

Is Colbert Report and Daily Show funny? I always wondered lol it seems more like very intellectual jokes.
 
Big bang theory 😍😍😍 I wish it was on netflix :cry:



lol Jerry Springer is extra ghetto dude.



UPDATE though: Finished getting up to date on The Walking Dead, and am now just started on the second season of Heroes (don't spoil anything for me 😀) It's actually pretty good!
lol. I kid, I kid. I rather not waste my time watching low lifes argue about who slept with who.

On the real tho, I enjoy watching Cops, Family Guy, News, My name is Earl, King of the Hill, and basically a lot of other local channels cause my parents don't buy the "good" channels. 🙁

Better yet, I like watching Khan Academy and other funny youtube vids better.

BTW: EVERYBODY NEEDS TO WATCH PRISON BREAK. IMO, best series to ever air. EVER.
 
lol. I kid, I kid. I rather not waste my time watching low lifes argue about who slept with who.

On the real tho, I enjoy watching Cops, Family Guy, News, My name is Earl, King of the Hill, and basically a lot of other local channels cause my parents don't buy the "good" channels. 🙁

Better yet, I like watching Khan Academy and other funny youtube vids better.

BTW: EVERYBODY NEEDS TO WATCH PRISON BREAK. IMO, best series to ever air. EVER.

Family Guy and King of the Hill I tell you what :laugh: I especially thought this was hilarious
tumblr_m9mkob0JFD1qzvt32o1_500.png
:laugh:

and my brother is watching Prison Break now. That's next on my list along with "Wilfred" 👍 Can't watch the news though.. I always thought it was so depressing lol

EDIT: OHHH and how could I forget! I've seen 30 rock (all that's on netflix anyway, I know there was a season after)
 
Family Guy and King of the Hill I tell you what :laugh: I especially thought this was hilarious
tumblr_m9mkob0JFD1qzvt32o1_500.png
:laugh:

and my brother is watching Prison Break now. That's next on my list along with "Wilfred" 👍 Can't watch the news though.. I always thought it was so depressing lol

EDIT: OHHH and how could I forget! I've seen 30 rock (all that's on netflix anyway, I know there was a season after)
Hahahahah. Prison Break should come like next next, it can't wait, it's too good to wait on. And the news is depressing indeed but I enjoy seeing all the stupid things happening so I learn haha.

I need to catch up on TWD, I forgot about it when they had that break a while back.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DUDE it got SO good imo during season 3. People were telling me it gets redundant but I thought it got more interesting actually

like "i was falling in love with that show" good, then it just said "i wanna take a break" :cry:
 
Heck yeah it was and prolly is really good still, but that break really killed me! I used to watching it all the time but the break made my forget about it 🙁

Oh well, this summer I'll catch back up! Lorie was HOTTTT <3
 
yeah i can understand why you stopped watching, same thing happened to me on a couple of shows. and lmfao really? I actually hated her since season 1 :laugh: her and Shane.. I think Maggie is hot though 😍 her accent thoooo
 
Lol you will fall in love with her after watching prison break! She's pretty hot too! I say Lorie wins doeeee 😉 Especially after PB. Dat @$$ doeeeeeeeee. lol
 
wow I didn't even know she was in it.. It's so weird to see actors in different things after seeing them star in 1 certain place :laugh: i'm always like "OOOOOOHHH"

and sorry I must disagree bro, Maggie > Life